Chapter 244: Tenshi's Ranking Speech

Chapter 244

June 20th 20XX

Hero Ranking Building: Event Floor

8:45 PM

Endeavor: Today is the day when I became the Number One Hero, I plan to make this country safer using direct force, and with your support and backing I will protect al of you my way, The Endeavor way

Crowd: We want to here from Tenshi

The crowd chanted for Tenshi, this enraged Endeavor but he knew that this Tenshi was taking his time in the spotlight but what could he do to stop it.

Representative Koichi: Well I guess Tenshi you can speak.

Koichi tossed another microphone at Tenshi who caught it with just two fingers.

Tenshi: I am here today not to get this title but to let everyone know that I am going to fix things around here, those who have been ignored by other heroes, I will be their voice, those who society has abandoned I am here for you. No longer will your lives be worth less than rankings, no I can rank at the very bottom and that won't matter to me because I am here not as a hero but as your hero.

The crowd cheered louder than they cheered for endeavor, Endeavor glared at Tenshi, he hated the man who was really Izuku for taking his spotlight. He was number one, he should be the center of attention. Even All Might shared that sentiment ranking under this hero who didn't care about his rank, he is a hero and to be on this stage is a highlight of your accomplishments as a hero, so why is Tenshi so dismissive of this honor? All Might was more furious than before, but he didn't show it, the less attention he got for now the better.

Eri who was sitting in the front of the crowd next to Shoto looked at Tenshi with amazing, she didn't know it was Izuku but she thought that Tenshi was so cool. From his outfit to his purpose, it was all things Eri could support, this she could relate to, her own personal idol. Shoto took notice of Eri's wide eyes just staring in awe at Tenshi. Shoto had to admit that seeing Izuku's Tenshi for the second time was amazing, the green and white with the flaming sword, green flames and this design that radiated an aroma of power.

Izuku looked at the crowd from under his helmet, so many people supported the idea of Tenshi and even though it started as a ruse, Izuku felt that Tenshi was a part of him, well both the Tenshi inside him and the Tenshi outside were parts of himself that he valued.

The camera's flashed and people all took pictures of Tenshi and the camera's that had broadcasted his speech to all of Japan, those living in the city and those living in the countryside, the people who have been thrown away, the one's this Hero Society has abandoned. It was something that had brought change and Tenshi was that change. Unlike all of the previous hero rankings the people did not idolize the number one hero, the idolized the hero who represented true justice.