Chapter 229: Threatening Said Contradiction

Chapter 229

June 19th 20XX

Yakuza Base

3:30 PM

Overhaul: Well well well Izuku, you are back much earlier than I had expected you to be back

Izuku: What's it to you?

Overhaul: I suggest you stop giving me an attitude, if you know what is good for you.

Izuku: Of course, my deepest apologies

Overhaul: *noticing Izuku's sarcastic attitude* You can go back to your friend and sort out what you need too

Izuku: He has a name you know

Overhaul: *in the same tone as Izuku's comment* Oh my apologies 

Izuku went to move but Overhaul menacingly put a hand on his shoulder stopping Izuku from moving any further

Overhaul: With this hand alone I could kill you, I would slowly tear you apart and then I'd do the same with everyone you love, but I've made that clear haven't I. However I'm starting to think I've been to lenient, I'm not going to give you a deadline but time is ticking Izuku, I'm growing impatient Izuku and I might have to visit some of your friends to cure my crippling boredom, you wouldn't want that would you know Izuku, or are you some heartless, cruel, selfish bastard. Huh are you Izuku, huh?

Izuku: SHUT UP

Overhaul: Oh Izuku don't get so angry, you know what they say about stress *gets closer to Izuku's face* It's a real killer if you know what I'm saying.

Overhaul let go of Izuku and watched him walk down the halls, Overhaul was happy he was back in control, no he was more than happy, he enjoyed being in control but he knew without a doubt Izuku was a contradiction in both actions and nature. Furthermore Izuku was a wild card to say the least but for now Overhaul was in control.

Overhaul had been doing some thinking and there were things that didn't make sense, again the contradiction persisted, maybe that's what has been always annoying him, Izuku's actions can be predicted but at the same time he can't seem to predict his actions at all. All Overhaul had was the leach, the threats that used to hold Izuku in place, to keep the boy in line. Shoto on the other hand was of no concern, he could defeat him no problem, a simple fix and even though it would be a huge hassle to fight Izuku and that was enough for Overhaul to feel more in control and that was the truth.