Chapter 233: Chasing His Ascension

Chapter 233

June 20th 20XX

All Might Hero Agency Training Room

12:30 PM

Bakugo was sweating all over, however there was something different about him, his eyes were a dark purple and an aura that surrounded him. He took a step forward and the metal at his feet bent inwards, the pressure too much for this one room. Bakugo's power had grown far stronger than All Might thought, he had unlocked a power far greater than his quirk and far greater than even Zen Mode.

Bakugo smiled as he took a step forward, the aura enveloping his hand as he made a fist, he let out a laugh, finally he had reached an ascended form, going beyond his quirk, beyond both levels of Zen Mode.

He threw a punch in the air sending a shock wave that shook the room, the air curving around the shock wave. It's power and speed were enough that Bakugo knew that if he had this when he fought Wolfram on I-Island he would have easily won. Bakugo had already been replaying these fights in his head, from the Sport's Festival to the Summer camp. This form would allow him to ascend beyond his failures.

Bakugo's eyes returned back to normal as the aura dispersed and Bakugo looked around, after being out of the ascended form time seems slower, it was slightly disorienting however staying in this form for so long had to have drawbacks, however this form loses much of the stamina draining and it has a certain perception that leads to this idea of a almost godly ascension, for in Bakugo's eyes he has gained what he know needs.

Bakugo had been chasing power after each failure, trying to advance other's techniques when he was much more comfortable when he makes a power he owns, while he had a quirk it was something that could hold him back, a weakness, however it still has a purpose. For most of Bakugo's life he had not worked to further his quirk; he could admit how he was vain, always using a quirk like it was invincible.

Maybe it was his training with the old man or maybe it was Ochaco's love for him, but he had realized that he was wrong to believe he was better and superior to everyone. That realization crumpled into fear, the fear that made him lose control. Realization and actualization of the truth, the truth that Bakugo had sought out for so long and the truth that Bakugo may have reached.

Bakugo leaves the room a smile on his face as his puts a jacket on as the metal door slams shut.