Chapter 242: The Top Ten Hero's Are!

Chapter 242

June 20th 20XX

Hero Ranking Building: Event Floor

8:30 PM

Everyone of the heroes were getting ready in their own way, they all knew the ranking by now

The 10 heroes that were in the top ten were

Endeavor

Hawks

Tenshi

All Might

Best Jeanus

Kamui Woods

Edgeshot

Mirko

Yoroi Musha

Crust

Endeavor looked at Tenshi with a mix of anger and confusion. While he was happy he had gotten number one, seeing his old rival under this new hero was frustrating. However it bothered him that so many new heroes were being ranked so high. Both Hawks and Teshi came out of nowhere, as if that was not enough things just seemed off.

Representative Koichi called Crust up which put a wrench in Endeavor's thoughts, at least for now, he had to look like he was in it 100%. Endeavor glanced at Tenshi, it bothered him that Tenshi looked so bored, Endeavor could feel it, out of everyone here Tenshi was different, he didn't have that high ranking feeling in him, it offended Endeavor and he would have punched that bastard in the face if not for the fact that thee were being called up.

Mirko was called next and Hawks was paying attention, he had talked with Mirko a couple of times, but not many just enough to say that they were acquainted. He noticed Endeavor's unease when looking at Tenshi. Hawks didn't mind Tenshi as much as Endeavor did, maybe it was because Endeavor was older or maybe there was something else, Hawks put those thought out of his head.

Edgeshot who had recovered from his wounds from Kamino walked over, a slight limp in his step signaled that he would be out of commission for awhile, Edgeshot was a big help in Kamino, the report was clear on that and he was one of the people who gave the official testament in the questioning.

Kamino was a game changer to everyone and All Might was hit the most, he was going to transform into his All Might form when he came out on the platform. He looked over to Endeavor who was looking at Tenshi, All Might looked at Tenshi noticing what Endeavor had felt, this lack of excitement, he had gotten reactions from fans and even other heroes who were excited at just the very sight of him, but this cold reaction, he had gotten that sense... Izuku

Kamiui woods was called as All Might thought about it, Tenshi could be Izuku, no Tenshi was much taller, at least a foot taller, plus Izuku's costume had knife compartments, Tenshi didn't throw knives like Izuku did. All Might told himself it wasn't possible but the though was in his mind.

Endeavor looked at the frail, tiny form of All Might and realized that All Might knew something, Endeavor was curious, but still Best Jeanus was called up, Endeavor looked at Tenshi trying to see what All Might saw in Tenshi but he just couldn't see it. Maybe it had to do with Nezu, Nezu was always suspicious, but maybe it was possible...

Representative Koichi: Now with out further or do the top few heroes you have all been waiting for, starting out with number 4 ALL MIGHT!