Chapter 250: Bonds Broken 3

Chapter 250

June 23rd 20XX

Endeavor Hero Agency

12:45 PM

Ash and concrete rained down like a volcanic eruption, Both Hawks and Izuku were buried underneath the rubble as they tried to climb up through all of the debris. The explosion caught both of them by surprise. Izuku couldn't even block all of the debris from his face because of his now missing arm. Shards of glasses and deep gashes covered his face as he was soaked in his own blood. Izuku was trying to climb out when time around Izuku seemed to freeze.

Tenshi: Well well well you seem to need a hand

Izuku: Shut *coughs up blood* up 

Tenshi: Don't you want to get a new ability?

Izuku: What ability of yours could help me now?

Tenshi: Well this ability comes at a cost, but trust me it is well worth the cost. Then you don't have a choice now do you?

Izuku: Fine what is the cost

Tenshi: You won't be able to use my powers for what equals 33 days for you, of course that means I won't be here to give my two cents in you future battles.

Izuku: *coughs up more blood*

Tenshi: Well it definitely seems like you don't have a choice now, Izuku

Izuku: Fine how do I do it?

Tenshi: You've done it once before, don't you remember

Izuku: When have I used some magic ability?

Tenshi: *annoyed* I'll show you then

The surrounding space transformed into Momo's Mansion, Izuku looked around puzzled at what was going on. Tenshi appeared beside Izuku pointing to the sky. Izuku looked up then saw himself appear in the air, it was if he suddenly moved beyond reality itself

Izuku: This was when I was training with Shinso

Tenshi: Yes this is one of my more powerful abilities, with this you can beat Hawks.

Izuku: I'll do it but this better work

Tenshi: Excellent

Everything went back to normal as Izuku focused his mind, he remembered the feelings of being stuck, trapped, unable to move. The feeling he had pent-up deep inside of himself, Overhaul, All Might, All For One, the death of his mother. It all built up inside of him he screamed out loud the agony and sadness.

The rubble launched into the air, a golden aura enveloped Izuku his eyes were crimson red his mind blank, the only thoughts was erasing Hawks. Izuku was hovering in the air, his eyes scanned the rubble as he saw Hawks get up, within a second Izuku held Hawks by his neck, the winged hero scratching and clawing at the heavenly power Izuku held. 

Izuku's red eyes looked into Hawks soul as Hawks screamed in agony, Hawks's body was enveloping in gold as the realization that he was going to die sunk in, Hawks had so much he wanted to do, everything was going to end, his life everything he had done was pointless. With that he looked one last time into Izuku's eyes. Fear crept into his heart as he faced the end, the unknown as he was devoured by this attack/

Izuku had won but it was like Tenshi had said, after this he wouldn't be able to use his powers, he fell to the ground as he blacked out his last thought thinking of Himiko, her presence and her smile, and as he hit the ground he though he saw her as the darkness took over.