Chapter 201: See You Soon

Chapter 201

June 17th 20XX

Izuku's Apartment

12:08 PM

Izuku helped Momo, Shinso and Shoto moved the supplies from Momo's car into Izuku's apartment. They seemed to range from knives to communication devices and other gear that would help Izuku and Shoto's mission. Izuku was grateful and he decided to make them lunch for all of there help. Meanwhile Shoto, Shinso and Momo were talking.

Shinso: So Shoto... do you think Izuku is in control of this whole thing

Shoto: By thing I am assuming you mean Overhaul, as far as I can tell he doesn't have a plan, however Overhaul is holding our lives hostage and as long as Overhaul controls the Yakuza we will always be his hostage

Shinso: Do you think we could fight the Yakuza

Shoto: *shaking his head* They would probably kill us in our sleep, or they could fight us if they had strong enough members.

Momo: Could we maybe strike first

Shoto: If that was an option Izuku would have gotten the league together to help him, however he hasn't yet.

Shinso: I wish there was something I could do to help both of you.

Shoto: Everything will turn out for the best

Momo: I sure hope so

Everyone sat in silence for a second until Izuku brought his home cooked sandwiches into the living room.

Izuku: All done, I hope you all enjoy it.

Momo: Thanks Izuku

Shoto: Thank you Izuku

Shinso: Yeah thanks Izuku

Izuku: It's my pleasure

Everyone ate there sandwiches, enjoying the taste of freedom and togetherness and the bonds they shared. It was a memory they would all cherish.

Izuku: I want to thank all of you again for your help

Momo: Just stay safe Izuku, Same for you Shoto

Shoto: I'll see both of you soon

Momo gave Shoto a long hug, and then Momo gave another long hug to Izuku. She was worried for them both but she knew that their future was out of her hands and that all she could do was put her full trust and faith in both Shoto and Izuku.

Shinso shook both Shoto and Izuku's hands not knowing what to say, Both Shoto and Izuku were his friends and he was completely helpless in this situation, he was frustrated and felt that there was no logical point in saying empty words, all he could do was comfort Momo in this time.

Momo and Shinso left Izuku's apartment and drove away leaving Izuku and Shoto alone.