Chapter 237: Endeavor's Show Of Power

Chapter 237

June 20th 20XX

Tokyo, Japan

7:45 PM

Endeavor stroked his great fiery beard as he sat in his limousine facing Hawks who decided to just hop in Endeavor's limousine without asking. Endeavor let him stay mainly because he didn't feel like arguing with the winged hero. Endeavor looked up to see Hawks drinking a pineapple martini, it was like every action Hawks decided to take was with the sole purpose in mind just to annoy him further.

Hawks: Today's the big day ah number one

Endeavor: *Scoffs*

Hawks: Come on buddy you got to cheer up

Endeavor: Just don't get in the way 

Hawks: No no I understand and I won't get in your way.

Endeavor highly doubted that but he kept that thought all to himself. The limo came to a halt signaling it was Endeavor had arrived, stepping out of the limo he was met with an entire crowd praising him with great and rapid applause and cheering, smiling, he used his flames to make the number 1 signaling his confidence and his power and new rank. This was Endeavor's moment and he planned to enjoy every minute of it.

Hawks on the other hand waited for Endeavor to go inside, there was no point in trying to get any of the spotlight now, that would be all in due time. Hawks didn't consider his thoughts to be vain, more he considered them the truth, the ability to win or more importantly succeed came easily to Hawks. That came with experience and even though he could admit he was rash he knew the importance of patience. Patience was important especially if you want to remain a favorite in the hero society.

Endeavor continued to do more tricks by using his own body as a pyrotechnics show, this got the crowd more excited than before. Hawks couldn't help but smile, maybe it was the air, or the feeling of absolute euphoria he got when he felt the people recognition, but Hawks was definitely feeling good right now.

Endeavor walked in the building and took and looked around the lobby, he had seen it before, ever since the old building was destroyed this was the site of all the hero ranking events. It was truly magnificent, the time and effort making this place a fit for his ascension into the spot of the number one hero, but then again it was but nothing new to the firestorm that was Endeavor's mind. He continued and went into the elevator and went up as he could see Hawks flying around whipping the huge crowd into a wild frenzy.

Endeavor: *muttering* Egotistical brat

The elevator got to the top floor, Endeavor looked around as everyone had stopped to look at him. A representative walked up to him and ushered him away as everyone went back to socializing as the party continued.