Chapter 247: Steel Yourself

Chapter 247

June 23rd 20XX

Roof Of The Endeavor Hero Agency

12:20 PM

Izuku and Shoto stood on the roof of the building, wearing body suits and Yakuza masks they were waiting, not for anything in particular mind you. They convinced themselves that they were waiting for the perfect time but in truth both of the two boys were afraid. Izuku's friends and new family are being held hostage and if he and Shoto were to lose he would lose them, just like his mother. Things that come out of no where, in other words it was the anticipation that held him still.

Izuku knew he was filled with irrational fears, he and Shoto would succeed, it was a matter of necessity. He couldn't handle losing more people, it was the weight of everything. He shook off the paranoia, he couldn't go into battle with his mind filled with doubt. He rubbed his hands together and does stenches in order to calm himself. 

Shoto looked at Izuku, he also nervous however unlike Izuku he was itching to win this fight, his thirst for revenge had become so strong he could no longer resist. He was licking his lips and he was beginning to breath heavier.  He looked at Izuku and they both nodded.

The two boys ran off the building doing a back flip as the sun reflected off their bodies as they fell through the air, as the battle of broken bonds is just heating up.