Chapter 234: Get Into The Limo

Chapter 234

June 20th 20XX

Yakuza Underground Base

1:30 PM

Overhaul had gotten a special limousine for the group, it was a marvelous blend of black and red with a gold trim as well as golden spokes on the wheels. It was by far something that was both eye catching but sleek and silent. Furthermore it was something that Overhaul had personally picked and even if he wasn't the one riding in it tonight. He had taken the time to select what he thought was the best option.

Eri interrupted his thoughts as she walked into the room wearing a black with blue stripe like designs, it was subtle enough to not grab attention however it would fit into the gala. He wasn't one for fashion however he knew how people perceive the world. Especially the elite who used to hire the Yakuza often, business deal gone bad kill him at the big party, everyone is a suspect. Easy to get away with the crime that way. Of course times were simpler, at least that is what he had heard from the old boss.

Overhaul knew for a fact that some of the world's most powerful people rose to power because of the Yakuza. The Yakuza built up the people who made this society and they knew how to play that game. Far before the time of quirks the Yakuza were the strongest in Japan and even as there power diminished, even as they remained in hiding it was because they in the back of people's mind were feared.

Izuku: Hey Overhaul

Izuku and Shoto walked into the room wearing their new suits and Izuku was holding a briefcase that held his Tenshi costume. Both of the boys had their hair slicked back. Overhaul scoffed, annoyed at the interruption.

Eri: IZUKU!

Eri was excited to see Izuku, which brought a smile to her face, something that lifted Izuku's spirits. Overhaul decided it was not worth his time so he ignored this and walked over towards the new limousine, the paint shining off the lighting. Long before his birth they had once used fluorescent lighting but that was a long time ago, advancements in technology have furthered the future far past old ways of light, besides Overhaul was one who didn't mind the darkness as much as others may be afraid of what awaits them in the darkness. Years and years humanity has progressed further and further but yet somethings don't ever change, do they? Maybe it was in the very essence of human nature to be afraid of the unknown but then again Overhaul wasn't a psychologist was he?

Overhaul: I guess I am feeling poetic today

Izuku: What did you say

Overhaul: *annoyed* just get in the limo, you have a long ride to Tokyo and Izuku you best keep in mind what we had talked about

Izuku: Yeah I got the message

Overhaul: Well don't forget to have fun Eri

*Author's Note*

I haven't spoken on when this takes place, while I don't have an exact date yet, this takes place in the late 21st Century. Figured I would point that out. I have been working on more detailed scenes for the next few chapter and I am really proud of how they are coming out and I hope you will enjoy them too!