Chapter 246: Taunts

Chapter 246

June 22nd 20XX

Underground Yakuza Base

4:45 PM

Izuku and Shoto had gotten back to the base late at night. Afterwards they went back to their work at finding out how to beat Endeavor. Their plan was almost perfect, Izuku's outfit was reminiscent of his original outfit. His hair had darkened again, Izuku was confused by this but he figured it was just his mind hardening itself for the fight ahead.

Izuku picked up a cat mask that Overhaul had given him. It was dark black with yellow eyes. Overhaul said it was to hide his identity but also give him a throwaway mask. Izuku rolled his as he looked at the mask. Izuku knew that tomorrow would be the day he would fight Endeavor, he needed to settle this and finally be rid of Overhaul's grasp.

He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He didn't care that he was underground he was getting more angry, couldn't this all just happen. It was weighing down on him and the cigarette relived him of his inner pain. This conflict was stretching his mind.

Tenshi: So Izuku you seem really tense

Izuku: What do you need now?

Tenshi: Just wanteed to wish my h ... follower good luck

Izuku: I am not your follower

Tenshi: Yet you use still my power

Izuku: What is your point, I made your power my own 

Tenshi: I wonder how hard it is to control yourself, to keep yourself in line

Izuku: Shut up

Tenshi: It's only a matter of time before you break once more

Izuku turned around and punched the wall, it cracked as the hallway slightly shook, he inhaled more smoke as his anger rose. He needed rest so he could finish this once and for all, he was in control of his own fate. He was calm and in control. Izuku's the main personality.