Chapter 203: Leadership Matters

Chapter 203

June 17th 20XX

Yakuza Base

12:30 PM

Overhaul (Kai) was in his room when he got off the phone with Setsuno, he had figured that Izuku would be somewhat difficult but after Eri's procedure he wasn't at his complete strength as of yet. It would be more convenient to let Izuku get his way, after all if Izuku turns against him then his friends will die. Kai smiled, he knew that everything will work out as he planned. He left his room and walked the halls.

This maze was glorious, a testament to the will of the Yakuza, after all it was Kai that was in charge of it all, now with Izuku underneath his command he was guaranteed permanent victory. He smiled underneath his mask as he continued the walk down the hall.

Opening up his phone he sent a message to the pickup crew he had waiting for his command to pick up all the supplies that Izuku had deemed necessary, ultimately he had assumed that Izuku would wait for the deadline but something had changed, Kai felt it and he knew that this would be an inconvenience, however that fact didn't change Kai's mood in the slightest.

He trusted Setsuno to continue to watch Izuku's movement's after all Setsuno excelled in stealth, which went perfectly with his quirk, drawing objects to his hands is a tool perfect for the Yakuza and as a member of the Eight Precepts Of Death, Kai had full faith in his power as well as his complete loyalty to him. Loyalty is what kept everyone in line no matter how you get it, that was one of Kai's beliefs. It is why his leadership is not questioned and that was exactly how Kai liked it.