Chapter 243: The Glory Of An Entrance

Chapter 243

June 20th 20XX

Hero Ranking Building: Event Floor

8:35 PM

The crowd was silent, the people in the audience were of the elite however it wasn't Kamino that drew there silence but All Might's drop in the rankings. Hero rankings were something that people would place bets on. This was something that was hidden even from the heroes. Even some members in attendance didn't know about the bets

All Might smiled at the crowd but all he got in return was silence. He still kept smiling as it was something embedded in his personality, a subconscious reaction that kept him going. Almost like a second heart that revived him.

Tenshi came out next, his steps loud and announcing, people were clapping. Tenshi was something more then a hero, he was something more, he intrigued them, changing the landscape and bring people together, he was a symbol of a new age of heroes. Now matter who you were Tenshi was someone to keep your attention.

Next Hawks came out flying above the crowd then backflip landing next to Tenshi waving and smiling, he was someone who grabbed you attention. However that was nothing compared to Endeavor's entrance.

Yelling out loud everyone jumped in their seats as Endeavor surrounded himself in fire using it to gain the people's attention. His fiery beard on full display as he took his position as the number one hero.

Representative Koichi: Thank you all for coming, as customary our number one hero will give a speech as well as any of the other 9 heroes that are chosen by you the people.

Representative Koichi tossed the mic to Endeavor, holding the microphone that came with the new position he had gained. It was gold with the number one symbol on it. It was cold a feeling that Endeavor rarely feels in his life. It stimulated his senses as the cold metal made his dream dive further into the cemented nature of reality. It was his time to shine.