Chapter 260: Golden Goodbye

Chapter 260

June 26th 20XX

Burnin's Apartment Building

2:00 PM

When the news of Endeavor's death reached her, she was devastated. She loved him with all of her heart, she even put up with his son for him and now, now he's gone, and no one knows who killed him. The heroes were hiding the truth from the media to save face and while she understood that it made it worse. She was enraged as she sat in her bed in her Endeavor pajamas, a memento from her time looking over the Endeavor merchandise department.

Getting up from her bed she open the windows to her apartment and took a deep breath, the summer air going into her nose, the oxygen rushing to her brain. She turned to sit back on her bed. She knew she couldn't wallow in sadness, she needed to stay strong, she couldn't let that brat Shoto take over the agency, no she would take charge in memory of her beloved.

Her chest felt weird as she looked down in horror as a blade made of gold was embedded into her chest. It was like a lance and a spear combined, it slowly disappeared as blood began to gush out, she rolled over in pain, her body going into shock as she tried to stop the bleeding, she was shaking so scared she couldn't scream.

Dragging herself to the window she looked for who threw the lance that had pierced her, but as she got onto the window sill she fell off falling to the ground like a dead bird, her body hit the ground as people screamed in horror, as she died she saw Endeavor waiting for her, then darkness.