Chapter 235: Arriving In Tokyo

Chapter 235

June 20th 20XX

Tokyo, Japan

7:30 PM

It was a long drive almost 6 hours, this was the effect traffic had on there travel, hundreds of thousands were going into Tokyo to be a part of the festivities and even if they couldn't go in to see a glimpse of these heroes brought joy to their hearts making there trip far worth it's while.

Izuku looked out the window to see the building the gala would take place in. It was a grand building in the center of Tokyo, it was modern with a classic twist, marble stairs led to a huge building reserved for the elite class of Japanese businessmen, politicians and of course heroes. Similar to the old Seattle space needle in America, the top showed a view of Tokyo, a vision like a god some could say. Izuku however stared at the tall building from the limo. Even though he no longer dreamed of being a hero, the architecture was awe-inspiring. Eri was pointing at all the details in amazement at this huge event.

There were thousands of people waiting for their chance to catch a glimpse of their favorite hero. Photographers were flashing lights and people were cheering for their favorite heroes. Of course the news was there too, an event like this would be world changing, it marks what could be the start of a new era for heroes.

Izuku wasn't a fan of the press, sure he got his message out but all the camera's and fame didn't pique his interest in the slightest, however he kept quiet because he didn't want to complain in front of Eri, who was having so much fun seeing all of these new things. Shoto was hard to read however, Izuku assumed it was because he would have to see Endeavor again. Izuku didn't know how to help Shoto and he had no choice but to let Shoto sort this out for himself.

The Yakuza Limo-driver opened the screen

Yakuza Limodriver: We are 7th in line right now so hurry up and get everything ready

And just like that he closed the screen as Izuku looked out the window once more. A few minutes later the door to the limousine opened revealing the magnificent carpet leading to the grand building. Shoto got out the car first, his right foot then the left foot until he stood and looked around, the flashing lights from the camera and the yelling from the crowd, it was like a polar opposite to the quiet and dark Yakuza base.

Shoto smiled and waved, he figured he could blend in with the vain nature of heroes, no one seemed to recognize him from the sports festival, but Shoto understood, after everything that has been happening it's no wonder that they would have forgotten about Shoto. Still, Shoto felt that it was much better this way, at least he would have to be bombarded with questions about endeavor, anything but that.

Meanwhile, Izuku and Eri stepped out of the limo, Izuku's eyes adjusted to the light and flashing of the cameras, while Eri looked around in amazement, she was smiling and even laughing at everything, Izuku couldn't help but smile as he walked down the carpet toward Shoto. Izuku also waved like Shoto had, they both knew how to act.

Izuku turned around once more to look at the crowd, seeing all the people, the fancy cars and the beautiful city of Tokyo all right there. And with those thoughts Izuku went into the tall building.