Chapter 245: What Is His Goal

Chapter 245

June 20th 20XX

Hero Ranking Building: Event Floor

9:00 PM

Izuku managed to slip away and went back to being Izuku, Eri was excited to tell Izuku all about Tenshi and Izuku didn't want to tell Eri the truth just yet. Maybe it was because he wanted her to continue to be happy being able to achieve her childhood dreams or maybe it was because he wanted to keep her out of his double life. Izuku wasn't a fan of the idea of double standards.

Izuku paused was being Tenshi and being a part of Shigaraki's League of Villians a double standard? Shigaraki could be extreme but his motives made sense, Izuku had been avoiding the fact that his childhood dream was still a part of him. He still had the light, the light of hope. This split part of himself was giving him a headache.

Eri tugged his hand bringing him back to reality as he smiled, this was something that he could ponder later. He smiled back at Eri as he looked at Shoto. Izuku could see the anger behind Shoto eyes. The fire in his soul, Izuku knew that he needed to take care of Endeavor not just for his own sake but also for Shoto's sake.

*Author's Note*

The Hero Ranking Gala was something I had in mind when writing this Volume. This mini arc shows us a glimpse further into another level of  the Society that rules this world. The lack of action was something I like toying with. However I will make it up to you action lovers as the volume get's closer to the finale.