Chapter 227: The Amount Of Shoto's Hatred

Chapter 227

June 19th 20XX

Yakuza Base

11:30 AM

Back at the hideout Shoto had been going over the research about Endeavor, Shoto had come up with a strategy one that he didn't want to tell Izuku. Shoto felt that this fight was personal, his hatred and anger grew with the constant reminder of his father, he knew that Endeavor had a weakness, and it was that weakness that caused Shoto's birth. Shoto knew that Endeavor's quirk caused him to overheat which was deadly, Shoto felt that it was almost poetic that he would kill Endeavor with his weakness but... He didn't want Izuku to take his moment away, the moment that he would make his bastard of a father pay his due.

Izuku did care about Shoto but Shoto knew that without a doubt Izuku wanted to do this himself, he blames himself and it was something that worried Shoto, however the thoughts of his father caused hatred to run through his body, he remembered the torment, the pain, the hell he went through.

Shoto wanted to fight him in the city, he wanted to humiliate him as he is stripped of his life and title, as his legacy is melted into a puddle of shame. Shoto had a smile that resembled Dabi's smile as he sat there and contemplated the future and the possibilities this future had and how this road will rebirth him.