Chapter 251: Bonds Broken 4

Chapter 251

June 23rd 20XX

Endeavor Hero Agency

12:55 PM

Shoto saw the rubble, the desolation, the emptiness where the building once stood. He got up his ears still ringing from the explosion, he stood up and saw his father on the ground his body imapled by metal. Shoto stumbled over to him, limping with each step. He had a smile that was like Dabi's, a smile that was born of pain and the past. 

Endeavor saw him the person he thought was a criminal, a common crook. He had bested him, this unknown man took away his building, however... Endeavor paused his thoughts as he saw him.

Shoto took off his mask looking down at his father with eyes of hatred and venom. 

Endeavor: Shoto...

Shoto: Father

Endeavor: Why Shoto

Shoto: You selfish bastard, you put my mom through hell, threw your kids away all to beat someone in the ranking, all you wanted is to be better and you didn't care who you hurt, after everything you did.

Shoto got closer his ice side arm getting closer to Endeavor's face

Endeavor: YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE JUST A THORN IN MY LEGACY

Shoto: Well then that legacy ends here, and the next time you'll see fire is in hell you bastard, NOW DIE

Shoto's ice arm turned into a long and sharp icy blade as he stabbed the arm blade through Endeavor's eye, the same eye that Shoto's face was scared by, Shoto laughed as ice enveloped Endeavor's body, the flame hero losing his flames leaving just a man, a man who's debt Karma just collected. He looked upon his son's face and reconized that smile a horrific thought went through his mind as he drifted off to an everlasting slumber.

Shoto began to laugh even more his eyes wide open as he fell to his knees. He couldn't think straight he was blank. All he could do it laugh at everything that had happened. Looking at his father one last time he smiled at his work as he slowly stumbled away, slowly losing blood as his mind lost conscious.