Chapter 255: Spirtual Sealing

Chapter 255

June 26th 20XX

Yakuza Underground Base

12:15 PM

The Elder Yakuza took Izuku, Eri and Himiko up several flights of stairs until they got to a door hidden in a statue, outside trees were rustling in the wind. Stone pathways and bridges surrounded by water, so clear, so fresh, so pure. It was a place fit for a king or even a god, so majestic a polar opposite to the gloomy feeling in the tunnels beneath their feet. Izuku was amazed but he didn't show it. The Elder Yakuza pointed out different details and history to statues. Izuku politely listened and nodded when he needed to.

Finally, they got to an old building that looked almost brand new. Gold and gems lined the stairs, door's that were almost 20 feet tall were opened by the elder and a throne that looked fit for a king. Candles lined the throne room, the ceiling was the size of a Roman cathedral. Tall and magnificent but also imposing.

The Elder Yakuza bowed and pointed to a throne, golden and powerful, giving off the aroma of authority. It radiated power as Izuku walked up the steps and took a seat. He took the bandages off his body tossing them to the Elder.

Himiko: Izuku what is that on your shoulder?

Izuku: What do you mean?

Himiko: You have a tattoo on your back, it looks like a symbol of some sort?

Izuku touched his back and the room disappeared, a empty void surrounded Izuku, he looked around and in the distance he saw someone chained. Izuku walked towards the man, getting closer he recognized the man.

Izuku: Hawks

Hawks looked disheveled and tired, his goggles were gone and his eyes had a look of pure despair. He looked at Izuku with malice and hatred, Hawks tried to scream, but he couldn't his mouth was dry and coarse. His face was one of misery and torment.

Izuku's mind went back to the real world, he was breathing heavy the event had unnerved him to the highest degree, a feeling of fear and dread.

Himiko: Izuku what happened?

Izuku: I... I know what ability I used

Himiko: What is the ability?

Izuku knew somehow deep in his mind, their was only one way to describe the ability was.

Izuku: Spiritual Sealing