Chapter 252: Reverse It

Chapter 252

June 26th 20XX

Yakuza Underground Base

12:00 PM

Izuku heard yelling and sounds of panic as he drifted in and out of consciousness, he saw Shoto in a bed on his left. He went back to sleep as he dreamed of memories that he had never experienced before. Flying through the sky, memories of holding an Endeavor plush in a small room, he saw people cheering for him in a city he didn't recognize, the visions had a yellow tint to them as he kept going, a sewer system and the name L7, then he saw the hero ranking gala and... red eyes, the color of blood lust and hatred as fear gripped his heart. 

Izuku: WAHHHH

Izuku shot up, his breath heavy and his blood pulsing throughout his skin. Izuku looked around and saw Himiko and Eri sitting by his bed. 

Izuku: What is going on, Himiko how did you get here

Himiko: Izuku, I missed you so much, you were out for three whole days. Oh Izu don't do that again

Izuku went to hug Himiko but one of his arms wouldn't move he looked to see that it was gone, it felt so weird as he tried to move his fingers to no avail. This strange feeling scared him but he didn't want to worry Himiko or Eri so he tried his best to hide his fear.

Eri: Izuku be careful you were very hurt in your fight

Izuku: I...

Eri: Izuku I'm sorry

Eri started crying, she felt helpless in front of the person who brought joy into her life, it was unfair that she couldn't do anything to help Izuku like he had helped her.

Eri: It's my fault you had to... If only the... If only the science people could do it right you would never had been brought into this.

Izuku: Eri it's not your fault

Eri: It is Izuku, I want things to go back to the way they were, but now your all hurt

Eri's horn grew as Himiko backed up, her instincts telling her to back away as Eri's aura enveloped the room. The bandages on Izuku's missing arm fell off as his arm grew back, slowly it grew to it's size before it was cut off by Hawks wings. It wasn't healing it was his body somehow going back to a past form. Izuku's body had moved back through time and he was like he was before he fought Hawks Izuku looked at his arm, he moved it and it felt great, no he felt better than ever Eri had healed 

Eri: I'm sorry Izuku I didn't mean to lose control

Eri noticed Izuku's arm and smiled, her horn going down. Himiko also noticed and smiled walking over to Izuku.

Eri: Izuku your arm is back to normal!

Overhaul: And not a second too soon Izuku

*Author's Note*

The power to turn back time, or in other words to a previous state has fascinated me. This is why from the beginning I wanted her to heal Izuku. This was before the Hawks fight was even finished. Now I don't want this to be the deus ex machnia as yes Eri can turn back people to a previous state. However their is a downside, if she goes too far they can be sent out of existence, this also doesn't work on people who have no brain activity, this means she can's resurrect someone who has been dead for over 5 hours. This 5 hour limit however only happens if the body is preserved and even then it is uncertain.