Snow White

Ever since the mishap with Fyodor, the giant dragon, and Dazai almost dying things around the agency had calmed down.

Except for one thing.

It started out very small. In fact the most surprising thing about it was that it was started by Kyouka.

She simply said, "Dazai is kind of like Snow White".

Atsushi perked up. So did the rest of the agency. Dazai didn't even seem to notice the conversation that was brewing. He was just reading his Guide to Suicide book.

"How?", Kenji questioned.

"Well, he was dressed in white, almost died, and was then put into a deep sleep, and then Chuuya came and rescued him", Kyouka explained.

Kunikida let out a laugh.

"So Dazai is Snow White?", Yosano chirped. Kyouka nodded.

"It does make sense, in a way!", Atsushi exclaimed, looking up from his paper work.

"How the hell am I a Snow White?", Dazai asked. He had finally looked up from his book, a confused look on his face.

The agency sent him a pointed look. All of there faces said, "Really?".

Dazai let out a grumble before turning back to his book.

And soon Dazai was fleeing the scene when the teasing started. Worst of all it was Kunikida who was doing it.

Chuuya didn't know what to expect when Dazai broke into his apartment... again.

But he definitely wasn't expecting this.

"What the fuck are you doing?", Chuuya asked when he saw the man watching Snow White in the living room.

"Research", was all Dazai said.

"This is some weird research", Chuuya snapped before sitting next to the other.

"It's important. I need to make sure of something".

Chuuya's eyebrow quirked upward in confusion.

"What do you need to make sure of?".

"That a stupid short slug like you isn't my Prince Charming!".

Chuuya looked at Dazai.

Then he blinked. And blinked again. And then he started howling with laughter.

Dazai glared at him.

"What? Why the fuck would I want to be a Prince Charming to such a bratty overgrown child?".

"You're so mean ChIiiiiiIiiiiiiIiibbbBbbbbiiii", Dazai whined.

Chuuya rolled his eyed at the childish display. He turned his attention back to the screen.

Even if Chuuya said he would never be Dazai's Prince Charming, he knew that in his heart he would always come for his Snow White.

Even if he was a brat.