Miss

Chuuya couldn't believe this utter bullshit.

"Dazai, try a fucking sip before I force it down your throat", Chuuya hissed.

"Oh my Chibi! Save that for the bedroom~", Dazai teased with a smile.

Chuuya almost choked on his sip of wine. A blush appearing on his face.

"Shut up Mackrel", Chuuya muttered quickly. He defiantly didn't want the waitress to hear this... conversation.

"Miss would you like a refill?", the waitress asked as she cleared some plates from there table.

Chuuya blinked at her. Then looked over at Dazai who's face was trying to hold back a smile.

Chuuya glared at him but turned back to the waitress.

"Yes please", Chuuya responded. He didn't even have the patience to correct the other.

After the waitress walked away Dazai let out a small giggle.

"Shut up", Chuuya demanded.

Dazai really did try. He really tried to stop the laughter. But that waitress really thought his dog was a women!

"I said shut up!", Chuuya barked before he threw a bread roll at the other.

Dazai let out a small gasp when the bread roll hit his face.

"How dare you!", he exclaimed with a pout.

"Yeah whatever shitty Dazai I don't give a fuck".

Dazai clicked his tongue before saying, "A lady should not curse that much Chuuya".

Chuuya felt his eye twitch. He then tossed his wine all over Dazai.

Dazai let out a scream as the liquid hit him.

"You're lucky I'm not wearing my coat hat rack! You owe me a whole new outfit now", Dazai whined.

"Shut up! Go buy it yourself you bandage wasting machine!".

As there bickering continued, the waitress watched from afar.

With a sigh, she said, "I'm not payed enough to deal with this".

A/N Sorry this is really short I'm kinda running out of ideas.