chapter 6

I couldn't resist you even if I tried, I was meant to be yours
•••••••••••••

"I'm sorry that I am late honey" someone said then kissed my cheek. I looked up and I saw the same guy that I saw last week. I was so fucking angry right now. "This is my wife" he said and every time he said something I just wanted to slap him.

"Oh well then, let's go young couple" she smiled then gestured us inside.

"Make yourself comfortable while the others get here" she said and I walked inside then laid out my mat. Sitting down I felt his presence behind me. I wanted to tell him my mind so bad but they were other pregnant woman joining the class. He sat down then wrapped his arms around my waist placing both his hands on my belly. "What the fuck are you doing and why are you here?" I asked and he leaned forward then whispered into my ear.

"I would like to ask you the same thing but I figured out that we are trying to kill the same person, so why not work together" he paused "I was outside waiting on the person to get here when I saw you, I had to join" he chuckled and I elbowed him in the stomach.

"That's for kissing me on the cheek, I don't even know you and what are your intentions" I said then removed his hands from my waist.

"Calm down once everyone in the Rodolpho Gang is dead you won't ever see me again just act normal before someone notice" he whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay class meet our new member Mia and her husband Zane" he said and we waved at them. His name is Zane. "So today we will be learning about relaxation and breathing techniques.

"Keep an eye out for the guy" he said and I nodded. While the instructor was teaching we did everything that she wanted us to do. I was so angry that I had to do this with Zane but I had no choice since it's a couple thing. I wanted to hurt him so bad each time he touched and kissed me on the cheek or forehead. But he was so gentle and every time he did so I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I could feel tingles each time he touched me. I hated this feeling.

"Oh I see his ex girlfriend she's on our left way in the corner" he said knocking me out of whatever I was thinking. I looked to my left and I saw her.

"Okay couples, let's take a break" the instructor said and I sighed. I was sweating and I was really tired because we did a little workout.

"Did you carry your water" he asked and I pointed at my bag. I watched him as he picked up my bag then took out my towel and water bottle. I was about to take the towel from him when he pulled his hand back. I glared at him as he walked forward then wiped my face. I wish I could break his fucking hands right now.

"Jack, there he is" I said and Zane pulled back. We watched Jack as he walked around the room and he saw his ex. He left the building and I wondered why.

"Why did he leave?" I asked Zane and he shrugged.

"Let's go before he does something" he said then grabbed my bag.

"Um.... There has been an emergency and we have to go" I told the instructor and before she could say anything we stormed out of the building. It was dark out and I looked around to see if I saw him. I walked into the parking lot then grabbed my gun from my bag and placing it inside my waist.

"Next time you don't fucking touch me do you know how bad I wanted to brake you fingers" I hissed at him and he smirked.

"You are a feisty one aren't ya?" Zane said then took steps towards me. I took a step back until my back hit the wall. "I had to do it so I could catch the guy" he said and my hands balled in a fist.