chapter 10

I couldn't resist you even if I tried, I was meant to be yours
•••••••••••••

Tonight was movie night and I wasn't really interested. I wanted to stay in my room by myself. Everyone thinks I'm boring when I'm not doing missions. But who cares sometimes I rather be by myself. A knock sounded on my door and I groaned then glared at my door. Standing up I walked over to the door then opened it.

"Dad asked if you are coming down to watch the movie?" Aiden said and I shook my head.

"No, I think I'm going to sit this one out," I told him and he nodded. I was about to close the door when I remembered that I was out of Pringles in my pantry. I left my room then went downstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing a box of Pringles I left the kitchen then ran up the stairs. My favorites were the originals and cheddar cheese. I opened my room door then walked inside. Before locking the door I put up the no disturb or else sign.

"Finally some peace and quiet" I whispered then walked over to my pantry. I heard noises and my heart started beating faster. Grabbing my gun I held it high as I slowly opened the door. I saw Zane drinking my juice. I almost scream and he ran over to me then placed his hands over my mouth. My heart was beating so fast, and I asked myself so many questions. How did he get in here? Is he a creep"

"Mia it's okay," he said slowly then removed his hand from my mouth.

"It's not okay, what are you doing here and how the fuck did you get into my room?" I asked him, he sat down on my bed then picked up the Pringles can.

"My fav" he pointed at the window and I saw that it was open.

"Are you crazy if my dad knows that you are here he will flip, you have to leave" I told Zane and he shook his head. "What do you mean No?"

"I'm not leaving I want to spend some time with you," he said and I placed my gun down.

"Zane you can't be here you have to leave," I said and he laid down on my bed as if he was getting comfortable. "I can't believe you came through my freaking window," I said then folded my arms up to my chest.

"Mia calm down I just wanted to see you," he told me.

"I don't even know how to react now, should I be scared, happy, or angry?" I asked myself. "I don't want to see you, Zane my dad told me everything about you," I said.

"What did he tell you?" he asked then sat up.

"You lied to me, you told me that you didn't go around fucking every girl you see but my dad says you do and on top of that you break their heart," he said and Zane laughed.

"What are you talking about, whatever your dad said is wrong I don't know where he gets that from but it's not me, trust me, Mia. Ask your grandfather or Zekel, let him tell you about me" he said and I sighed.

"How did you even get past the guards?" I asked then sat down beside him.

"Ninja," he said then squinted his eyes.  He got up while acting like a Ninja and I laughed.

"If they had caught you they would've Ninja your ass," I said and he rolled his eyes. I didn't know if he was obsessed with me or he was doing it for fun. "Zane you have to leave now before someone comes up," I told him and he shrugged.

"Give me a kiss and I'll leave," he said and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not going to kiss you now go," I told him but he just sat there while staring up at me.

"Then I won't leave," he said and I groaned. I heard someone knock on the door and my eyes widen. I didn't want to get in trouble. I looked over at Zane who was paying me no mind. I began panicking.