Chapter 6

"Jungkook?"

The boy pulls his duvet up over his head so that only his hair is shown. It's sprawled all over his pillow, indicating he slept horribly.

He hears a small chuckle and soon footsteps walking towards him. The bed dips slightly as Jin sits down beside his son, dragging the blanket away from Jungkook's face.

The younger looks totally exhausted, his clothes are a mess and there are black bags under his eyes. His body didn't get any rest the entire night since his wolf wouldn't calm down.

His wolf wants to be with their mate all the time, so the fact that they don't even know the other's name pisses Jeon off extremely much.

Jin gently pushes some of Jungkook's hair away, seeing how the boy closes his eyes in pleasure.

He keeps running his hand through the black locks for a while before he slides his hand down to Jungkook's cheek.

"You have to go to school," he whispers and Jungkook takes a heavy breath. He doesn't know if he'll be able to step inside the building if his mate is there.

"Can't I stay home today?" he asks. His voice is hoarse and tired.

"You can but... it will get so much more comfortable for you if you're closer to him. He's in pain too you know," Jin states.

Both parts in a mate-link feels the pain of each other, but Jungkook's pain is heightened like basically everything else because he's a pure-blood.

Don't even get him started on how painful his rut is.

Fuck, when is his rut coming?

Jungkook sighs but nods, he doesn't want his mate to be in pain because he's a wimp.

Jin watches him as he gets up and finds some clothes.

"Maybe you should try talking to him?" Jin suggests.

Jungkook almost flinches at the mare thought. The scenario of even looking at his mate is terrifying, so speaking with him is out of the question.

"I can't..."

"Yes, you can."

"No..."

Jin giggles and hugs the bigger guy. "Fine, but you can't push him away forever, so try taking small steps, okay?"

"Okay..."

________

Taehyung stares up at the ceiling. He has been lying like this for the past twenty minutes and just let his mind wander.

He can't get over the fact that he found his mate. More so, what Jimin told him yesterday.

Jimin was almost frightened, begging that Taehyung didn't get this person, who is apparently called Jungkook, as a mate because it would be dangerous for him.

Jimin told him that Jungkook is extremely strong, even for his kind, and he had an accident back in the day.

He also said the Jungkook basically never speaks with anyone and that... that he gets treated like a monster or something. Jimin even finished the sentence with 'which he is,' but he also added that he doesn't really know Jungkook.

This made Taehyung annoyingly sad. His mate looked so shocked, almost scared to be honest. Didn't he want to be with Taehyung? Or was he just scared of a matebonding?

Taehyung has no idea and he plans on finding out. He has felt his mate's pain all night long and it has been tiring for him.

Yet, he still gets up and starts getting dressed. He hopes he'll be able to speak with this Jungkook guy today.

Jimin told him that Jungkook is in another class and will probably be hard to catch, but Taehyung is determined.

He doesn't know how to do it or what to say if they actually get to that point, but he will still fight for the other. He hopes Jungkook won't reject him.

He quickly packs his things and goes downstairs to grab some breakfast before taking his car to school.

Yes, he has his own car, and yes his parents are rich but he's not a spoiled brat like most other kids in his neighborhood.

He's kind of chill about the fact that he has a lot of money. He doesn't tell it to many people and he doesn't buy unnecessary expensive things.

He's the-happiness-before-wealth kind of guy.

______

Taehyung makes it to school and he desperately tries to smell or feel his mates presence, but he can't.

With a small groan he makes his way inside towards his class. He's glad Jimin is there, when he got introduced yesterday it was pretty awkward.

Jimin is just so easy to befriend that Taehyung is actually excited to go a speak with him.

He walks to his English classroom and sits down by his given desk and starts taking his books out.

English has never been his strongest subject, but he wants to excel in it nonetheless.

"Taehyung!" and excited voice speaks and sits down in the chair next to him. Jimin is wearing a leather jacket today, some sunglasses in his hair and big black boots.

To Taehyung, Jimin doesn't seem like an omega at all. The male is muscular, sexy even, and his style just speaks everything aside from a omega.

But Taehyung doesn't comment on it, not all omegas have to be submassive or cute in their way of expressing themselves. That's often the case for females.

"'Morning Jimin," Taehyung smiles back. Jimin nods and they sit for a little, clearly not being close enough to have a lot of subjects to discuss.

"How are you feeling? You know... after yesterday?" Jimin breaks the ice and Taehyung sighs in return.

How is he feeling? He's not intirely sure. He doesn't know if his mate doesn't want him.

Isn't he pretty enough? Does he smell bad? Is it because he's a man?

Those questions have been lingering around Taehyung's mind for too long.

"Well, I didn't get a wink of sleep, so tired I would say... and nervous, somehow," he replies. Jimin nods and runs a hand through his hair.

"It must be hard for you... especially when you're mated to a true-blood, they are one of a kind," the other states.

"I just hope he won't reject me..." Taehyung mumbles and looks at his hands.

Being rejected is said to be the worst pain a werewolf can experience. No one wishes to be rejected and it's barely ever happens.

But it is possible.

"I don't think he will. To be honest, Jungkook hasn't done any harm to anyone. His wolf has. I believe he might not be a bitch personality wise, but I haven't had the guts to speak with him," Jimin says and shivers a little by the mare thought of being close to Jungkook.

Taehyung nods slightly. He could feel the overwhelming power and strength from Jungkook's body, he understand why omegas have a hard time being close to him. But Taehyung's feelings of fear were drowned by the amazing feeling of the mate-bond.

Or, the half mate-bond. They will only fully bond when they have marked each other. Taehyung feels a sense of heat pool in his stomach. He wants to be marked.

"I just hope I'll be able to talk with him soon."