Chapter 18

Jungkook is sitting like a soldier at attention. He hasn't calmed down since Taehyung touched him, and right now they are having dinner. Luckily, Jin and Taehyung are on one side of the table and Jungkook on the other.

It's good because then they won't accidently touch, but at the same time Jungkook can't look up without staring directly at Taehyung and that's more of a challenge than he thought it would be.

Even so, his stomach is like it always is, hungry for any kind of food it can get. He hesitantly starts eating as a conversation sparks up between Jin and Taehyung. They seem so close, must have been from all the times Taehyung visited the café.

Jungkook really can't believe this is happening right now. Taehyung is here, so close to him. He's honestly doing everything in his might not just jump up the chair and rush down the stairs. His wolf, on the other hand, is more than satisfied with the outcome of this day.

That prick almost killed someone, yet here he is just wagging his tail.

"So, I don't want to be left in the dark anymore. What happened at school today?" Jin breaks Jungkook's thoughts and the boy flinches at the words.

To be honest, he isn't quite sure. He just had a really bad day, that mixed with what happened the day before in the café. He also have to apologize for that...

"Jungkook? Is it about what happened yesterday?" Jin speaks his thoughts and Taehyung curiously looks at his mate that seems a bit conflicted.

"A-A little... it was Suho again... I don't know why I- Jeon just acted out. I guess we had a bad day..." Jungkook mumbles and looks down at the table. He can feel both omegas' burning eyes on him, waiting for him to explain further.

Jungkook fiddles with his hands and gives the others some uncertain glanzes.

"Um... w-when he came here yesterday, I was just fed up with his arrogant self... he was talking bad about you and... and also T-Taehyung. Jeon and I just had the worst day to begin with, so I guess we just lost it? I don't remember much aside from wanting to split Suho into pieces," Jungkook's eyes shine with a dark red color, showing that Jeon is a part of Jungkook right now, controling what he's saying for just a second.

Jin nods tiredly and runs a hand through his hair. He has suspected Jungkook getting bullied, but he didn't want to force Jungkook to talk about it. On top of that, he knows he would go all possessive if he was righted about his teori... so he tries not to dweel by the thought.

"Do you think he will do it again? Did you scare him enough?" he asks and Taehyung breaks in.

"Unfortunately, I don't think so. He is craving for power and status more than anything. He'll probably use this situation for his own good, disolaying Jungkook as the bad guy," Taehyung states and Jungkook looks at his mate with big eyes.

God, he's perfect. It's as if he knows just how Jungkook is feeling and what he wants to say.

"I swear to God, I will go there and fucking-" Jin begins, but Jungkook quickly cuts him off.

"Dad. I-It's okay, they aren't too bad... I can deal with it," he says. Jin huffs and shakes his head in disbelief.

"Just because you can 'take it' doesn't mean it doesn't hurt..."

"I will be there from now on," Taehyung jumps into action, "I have spoken with Suho a few times... before I knew what he's really like. I don't think he's going to hurt me, I can keep him away," he assures and Jin visibly relaxes at that.

"Still, I think you should tell your principal."

"He has done more than enough for me dad... I can't ask him to do this too," Jungkook replies.