Chapter 1

An oatmeal white color mixed with mink gray gets fastened onto the hard maple wood as the worn-out brush runs over it. It's painting over layers and layers of old drawings, creating yet another beautiful image. 

The edges are uneaven and the colors are chaotic, but that's just the way it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be different, street and personal.

Jungkook bites his lip as he drags the brush the last few centimeters over the back of his skateboard, finishing a new piece of art. The smell of paint and the arching feeling in his fingers makes him feel comfortable about the outcome, knowing how much hard work he put into it.

The entire night had been spent on making this picture absolutely perfect, dismissing the fact that he will probably be painting something new and exciting in a matter of days.

That's how it is and always has been. Jungkook puts the brush down and lifts the board up. Aside from the worn out wood, the skateboard is beautiful and aesthetic. It's one of Jungkook's most priced possesions, a board he will always cherish with the being of his heart.

Why, you might ask.

He remembers clearly all those years ago when he turned 9. He hadn't known Jin, his father, for very long, but the elder man still bought this amazing gift for him. It's something Jungkook never in his wildest fantasy thought he would own.

It's no lie that he and his father isn't the most well-off family there is. They earn what's necessary to survive, so gifts like these are very special and meaningful to them. Maybe that's why Jungkook has taken a special and deep liking to this skateboard, keeping it by his side for 8 years soon to be 9. 

"Jungkook?" he hears his father shout from outside his room, "you have to get some food quickly, school will start in a minute."

The raven-haired boy quickly grabs the wheels to his skateboard and applies them before placing the board back on the table, so it can dry a little before he has to go.

He has been up all night painting, but he still isn't tired. That's one of the perks of being a true-blood. Even though there aren't many of these perks, Jungkook tries to be positive. He tries to drown the fact that he hates everything that he is.

The door creaks open from his room and Jin's head pops in, "come on," he says with a smile.

Jungkook follows him and sits down by the dinnertable, seeing a bowl of cheap cereal before him, but he doesn't complain in the slightest. 

Their house is small. The living room and kitchen are together in one, each of their rooms on either side of the staircase that leads down to their small café. It's a dessert café that Jin runs, he has done that even years before Jungkook came into his life.

Jin took him in when he was only 8 years old, traumatized and alone. Therefore, Jungkook doesn't complain about anything. Not the space, not the lack of money or the amount of hours he has to work in the small shop.

He actually enjoys working there and helping out his father. Compared to his strong and feared other side, Jungkook has a creative and soft side that loves painting and decorating cakes. His smell is the only thing that makes people turn their heads an extra time when he walks by them. He has become very good at keeping it down though, so people won't fall on their knees in submission when he steps into the room.

"When will you be home?" Jin asks as he sits down in front of the other, eating some breakfast himself.

"Probably around 1 pm I think," Jungkook replies. It's a new year in school, but still with the same teachers and the same classes... unfortunately.

"Okay, we should probably keep the shop open for an hour or two more than usual, since summer is over and people won't be able to get here before they are done with work," Jin instructs as he looks at his son eyeing the box of cereal.

"You can take another portion Jungkook," Jin chuckles lightly. He knows Jungkook doesn't want to be greedy and take more food, but he's a pure-blood so by nature he's just more hungry. Jin's an omega, so he doesn't need that much.

"Are you sure?"

"You don't have to ask silly," the elder brunette replies. He's glad Jungkook is so considerate, but it just also shows Jungkook's sickness.

The strong boy has a smaller degree of aspergers. It's clear to see by the way he's extremely creative, having some certain interests that he can spend hours and hours on end doing. He's smart like most other people his age if not even smarter, which definitely is a plus. However, he's struggling a lot when it comes to socialising. 

After a rough birth and childhood, he has been struggling with this sickness, but he's still able to live his life because of Jin.

Everytime a pure-blood is born, the alpha mother dies because the body can't take the size or power that a pure-blood child provides. Therefore, such children are extremely rare. Jungkook's the only pure-blood in the entire city, and he's one of the lucky ones.

Since the births are so rough, most of the pure-blood pups doesn't even survive delivery. If they do, they either get some sort of disability or disease. It wasn't like that back in the day, but after decades where strong pure-bloods haven't been needed the same way as they used to, the wolf body has changed to the need of society.

That need is to have alphas, betas and omegas who fit well into a community. Jungkook's rank doesn't belong there, they are stigmatized as beasts and what not because they have so strong wolves. So strong that they are sometimes hard to control.

Jungkook has had his moments with his wolf. Their communication isn't the best, but because of past trauma Jungkook has learned to keep his wolf painfully hidden in the back of his mind. There has only been rare cases where he just couldn't control it because of anger or frustration, but luckily it's not as bad now that he has gotten older. 

"You better get going, get your bag," Jin instructs as Jungkook has finished his second bowl. The younger agrees and does what he's told. He walks into his room and packs his bag quickly, grabbing his skateboard that is now dry and takes it under his arm.

He walks downstairs and sees Jin lock up the door for him.

Before Jungkook can head out, Jin stops him and gives him a caring kiss on the cheek.

"You stay out of trouble, okay?"

Jungkook looks down with a small sigh and nods faintly. School has never been easy for him.

"Call if anything happens. And I mean anything," Jin presses on before patting Jungkook's cheek and giving him a smile. 

Jungkook shyly smiles back and walks outside the store. He runs the skateboard along the ground until he's out on the bigger road. He jumps up and skillfully drives along the asphalt, his mind begging for the day to just go somewhat smoothly.

__________

First chapter! What do you think<3

Thank you for clicking on this story, I hope you'll enjoy it. I also want to remind you to read the warnings again <3 I also have to mention that english isn't my first language, so I apologize for mistakes and typos... feel free to correct me if you see any<3

Plus, the mental illness aspergers have been mentioned and I just want to assure you that I'm not trying to sexualize it or talk bad about it, it's just an important part of Jungkook's personality. It has been twisted at some points, like he do know the difference between what's his and what's not and his mentality fits his age. He's just struggling with socializing as mentioned, kind of like he's an extreme introvert.

See you next chapter!