Chapter Four: A Rude Awakening

"The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too

"The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too."
Ernest Hemingway.

I couldn't breathe

I couldn't breathe.

My eyes spring open from my spot lying beside Tom. The sight makes me scream in surprise.

I spring up and yet I still couldn't breathe so my hands launch themselves at my throat.

My eyes meet those of  Abraxas Malfoy.

"Wh-What are-" I wheeze out, slamming my hands on his arms, trying to scratch him away.

"I was sent here to warn you." His words make my eyes widen.

I realize the reason why I couldn't cast any spells. My hands were wound in anti-magic handcuffs. Malfoy was working with Grindelwald. Why were Malfoys always on the wrong side of the war?

"You bas-bastard." I hiss and cough out, trying to shove him away. Abaddon comes forth and my eyes whirl in black madness.

"Unhand the girl you filth." Abandon roars not needing the oxygen to speak. In his fear, Malfoy shrieks away and I fall to the floor clutching at my throat, coughing and sputtering trying to breathe. The metal cuffs scratch at my neck and I look up at Abraxas in anger and horror

"You bitch!" He roars and I scream again, kicking up at his face as he tries to grab at my throat again. "They told me you'd try something like THIS!!" He yells and I glower at him.

"Who did, you bastard? Was it the people who killed Greta!?" I sneer and he goes a dark red.

"You don't get to SAY HER NAME!!!" He slaps me and my head whips to the side with the impact of the slap.

"Ow! That hurt!! What the HELL is your problem Malfoy!!?" I demand, stepping up to my feet with a scowl.

"You're my problem. Albus says get ready to loose everything you hold dear." He drawls, eyes mocking and I raise a brow.

"So you're his owl?" I snap, desperately trying hard to not rub my throbbing cheek.

This just angers him more and he kicks me in the stomach.... hard.