Chapter Fourty-Eight: And then Two Become One

-I'm still learning to love myself

I head upstairs and shower in three minutes

I head upstairs and shower in three minutes. I dry my hair with a single plop of my wand, dressing up in a oversized red hoodie, matching red boots and a beanie.

I hop outside of my warm yellow dorms and make my way outside to see Jung waiting for me.

"That was quick." He pushes off the wall and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

My heart melts slightly. I was usually the one to initiate anything romantic with Tom but Jung seemed to want to do it all the time.

"Do you want to go to a wizarding club?" I ask him and his brow furrows slightly. "We don't have to if you don't want to. It's the closest thing here and I just want to have some fun after what happened today." I grin, making his eyes soften.

"Fine. But you don't leave my side alright? Those places are filled with disgusting men who pick on pretty girls."

I laugh at his expression and he pulls me into the crook of his arm.

"I can protect myself you know."

"I'm aware. You're probably one of the most powerful witches in this era but I'm still going to want to protect you since you're my girl. Alright?"

I smile up at him and nod. "Perfectly fine."

We walk to Hogsmeade and use the Floo network to transport ourselves to one of the famous wizarding clubs in the world.

The entrance to The Red Dragon was some distance away from a muggle pub named the Hanged Man.

In order to enter, we had to show our wands for them to validate our identities.

The second we enter, my vision goes green with the neon lights, and my ears pound with the music.

"Good god." I breathe staring up at the huge room.

It was packed with wizards and witches of all ages. The minimum age restriction here was fifteen, however alcoholic drinks were only given to seventeen year olds and up.