Chapter Thirty -Two: Wondering What if?

- I'm okay

- I'm okay.... I think

A full day had passed before Theseus himself offered us his majestic presence

I was so pissed off.

I probably looked ready to murder someone in cold blood.

Although to be fair that was me everyday.

I stare at him as he opens the door, one leg crossed over the other and my arms crossed.

I raise a single delicate brow at him.

"How marvellous you bestowed upon us peasants the beautifulness that is your face?" I goaded him.

He shrinks back, a sheepish look on his handsome face.

"Hello?" He waves, asking it in a question.

"Hello? HELLO????" I shout and start throwing whatever shit I could at his face.

He yelps and starts ducking, taking out his wand and trying to blast the objects away.

"HELLO!!!?" I scream. "Hello to your fucking face you oaf!!! I HAVEN'T HAD SLEEP FOR A FULL DAY AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME HERE AND SAY HELLO!!!??"

"Well what am I supposed to say?!!!" He screeches.

"Say FUCKING SORRY YOU IGNORANT LITTLE SPIDER!!"

"Sorry!! Sorry!!" He squeals.

"Foul loathsome evil little ROACH!!" I scream, chucking a book at his head.

It clatters on his head and falls to the floor.

"DO YOU WANT THE SPELL TAKEN OFF OR NOT!"

"Nooooooooo!! GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU LAZY ARSE! I'll just stay here!" I hiss at him.

We pause staring at each other.

"Can I come in now?" He sighs. "Are you done taking your anger on me yet?"

"Barely." I snap, glaring at him.

"You kind of look like that Banshee you gifted me." He snickers. "Like damn look at that hair." He gapes.