Chapter Fifty-Eight: Back to Where it Began

" The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power

" The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it."
Roseanne Barr

Third Pov:It took Valentine all of five minutes to have utter and complete control of Hell and all it's occupants

Third Pov:
It took Valentine all of five minutes to have utter and complete control of Hell and all it's occupants.

And any human, dead or alive, was now her hostage.

She'd stopped the suffering and torturing and she was increasing in ranks.

The Jin were suddenly under her thumb, answering her every command like she was their long lost mother.

And the demons were so fearful of the half angel half demon in front of them, they didn't dare attack, fearful of meeting the same fate Samael had.

"If she'd told me this was the way to get the demons under control I would've abdicated nicely. But Noooooo she had to go and humiliate me and she murdered my brother."

"It's not like you gave two shites about him in the past." Photia snarls back at Lucifer.

"HE WAS MY BROTHER!!"

"And you snuck him Hellfire poisoned chocolates on Valentine's day so HE WOULD DIE????"

"Oh." Lucifer smiles softly. "I forgot about that."

"You forget everything you narcissistic pig."

"I never forget you."

"Can you all stop flirting? It's entirely annoying to have to hear the pair of you go back and forth and back and forth. Go screw each other and relieve all of us of our misery." Tom snaps from his place on the floor. His hands were crossed and he looked pissed. "We're already being held hostage by my insane ex-girlfriend so if you would try to take this a TAD MORE SERIOUSLY.... it would be highly appreciated."

Everyone stared at Tom with narrowed eyes.

"This is happening because of you!" Lilly hisses at him in hate.

"Oh? I'm sorry. Was I the one who used my baby sister for utmost selfish reasons? Was I the one who kept pressuring her into doing something she had utterly no business in doing as a fifteen year old child?" Tom glares at her icily.