Chapter Thirty- Three: Beauxbatons Academy

- I wonder if more girls were willing to be ladies, more guys would be challenged to be gentlemen

I was watching carriages swoop in being carried by huge white Pegasi.

They flew in like freaking angels.

The horses clatter to the floor, clanking and banging on the ground.

I watch in intrigue as beautiful ballerina like men and women patter out and onto the snow covered fields of Hogwarts.

They instantly start shivering the second they step out onto the snow.

Waving a hand in the air, I send a wave of heat towards the students.

"T-thank you." An eleven year old steps up and smiles at me.

"No problem." I grin back.

They all looked at me in appreciation.

"What?!" I demand when Daniel and Hawraa glare at me. "I'm not a bitch all the time!"

"Yeah you're nice to them but you send centaurs and huge arse giants to potentially kill us!" Hawraa nods.

"That's how you know I really love you guys." I laugh at their grumpy faces.

I'd been training them even harder these days.

Just yesterday, I made a huge herd of invisible Threstrals attack them. I was trying to make them focus more on their other senses as opposed to just sight.

The Hufflepuffs were all broken and bruised at the end.

Those poor Threstrals.

Being disturbed only to fight off that pathetic lot.

The Beauxbatons students clamber inside the school.

God they looked like angels.

As opposed to the Durmstrang students who seemed to be the epitome of fallen angels, with darkened white wings that extend outwards as weapons instead of the white wings that seemed to flutter around the Beauxbatons students like decor.