Chapter Twenty-One: The Weight of Hell is a Heavy Burden to Carry.

The very shapes of the trees were like frozen screams

- Susanna Clarke

Third Pov:

Valentine Dumbledore was unconscious on the ground. She was convulsing uncontrollably.

She was also starting to choke on her own blood.

Her arms were covered in heavy scarring third degree burns.

And Jim was trying to cut her hands off.

It was such a traumatizing scene, even Tom Riddle felt a slight chill as he stared at the two girls who'd screamed at them to run away while they decided to stay and fight.

Avery was bawling to the side unable to process what had happened.

Apparently no one had seen the monsters of hell, as Valentine had referred to, except him.

Who, now that Tom actually cared enough to look, were being pushed back by people who weren't even touching the ground.

Tom rubs his eyes once and blinks multiple times to try and see if he was seeing things.

"Shit!" A man runs in and tackles Jim, throwing her sword far from reach. She'd sawed off three quarters of her right arm. His hair was dark and his blue eyes were clearly distressed.

Nott threw up to the side.

Lestrange followed suit a second later.

Mulciber had to sit down because he was getting paler and paler by the second.

Avery was still screeching like a banshee.

"NOO!!!" Jim cries, tears staining the floor. "IT HURTS!"

"IT'LL HURT MORE IF YOU CUT YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF!" 
Two other men enter and instantly sprint towards Valentine.

"She's dying." The buff man with a darker skin tone grits out.

"Yes Everest. I see that!" The Indian man, with the most tattoos out of all of them announces.

They all had the same tattoos as Valentine.