Chapter Thirty: No Where to Run

- She was not fragile like a flower

- She was not fragile like a flower. She was fragile like a bomb.

Hogwarts was the official winner in the first series of duelling competitions that year

We'd beaten Durmstrang four to three. Hawraa had taken home the win, defeating her opponent in the last second, and placing herself up as one of the three finalists along with a Slytherin and Jim herself.

Alastor had been the only Hogwart's finalist between the sixth years. He freaking annihilated those students.

Augusta had almost made it and lost at the last second.

She'd been pissed and rightfully so.

We'd left Durmstrang two days ago, and now the student population was trying desperately to catch up in their studies and prepare for the tournament that would happen here at Hogwarts against Beauxbatons.

It was such a struggle, training the Hufflepuffs again, my own Hellbearer training with Samir and Abaddon, all while studying for my O.W.Ls.

I wasn't going to bother studying for Defence against the Dark arts, but potions on the other hand...

My Flashcards were always in one hand, as I screamed at the Hufflepuffs to not potentially die.

This week they were training to fight against centaurs.

I'd managed to persuade a couple of centaurs to beat up my students.

They were more than happy to oblige considering that fact that they despised wizards and witches alike.

Centaurs were indeed beautiful creatures.

They were proficient in nonverbal and wandless magic which they loved using on the Hufflepuffs.

They also had a knack for archery.

It was funny seeing Daniel screech in horror at an arrow being buried deep in his butt.

"I think you secretly hate us." Daniel whines, rubbing at the place where I'd snapped the arrow off, healing it with a wave of my hand.

"They won't kill you and it's good practice. Teaches you how to multitask." I grin at him.