Chapter Twenty: Darkened Intentions

And no matter what happens, no matter how you feel, no matter how hurt you are, no matter what's going on in your head, what's screaming at you to stop, TO LISTEN

And no matter what happens, no matter how you feel, no matter how hurt you are, no matter what's going on in your head, what's screaming at you to stop, TO LISTEN..... you keep going because that's life and it will end up killing you in the end.
- Sara Younes.

Abby's plan to hurt the Hufflepuff first years failed dramatically

Hogwarts won that first round.

Two out of the three finalists were from Hogwarts.

And they were both Hufflepuff.

Every jinx they sent at the children outside of the dome, was suspiciously rebounded and struck the people who sent the curse initially instead.

Strange wasn't it?

Abigail was effectively pissed the fuck off.

Good.

So was I.

The schools were officially tied at two points each and it was the fifth day of our stay at Durmstrang.

It was the day my year would be fighting.

"It's a shame we can't fight each other this time around." Jim mutters.

She was two years older than me and I grin at her.

"Hey you could fight one of our friends?" I smile at her.

She rolls her eyes, a cigar angled perfectly on her lips. "Boring." She puffs out a smoke cloud in my face.

I force myself not to cough.

"That man of yours is W-O-W." She winks at me and I raise a brow at her.

"I'm aware hun. Look don't touch though." I smile, flipping through my Potions book.