Chapter Thirty-Seven: Can't Breathe

- Endings come from lack of love

The muggles caught on fire the second they stepped onto the balcony

"I don't think this was necessary!" I hiss, backing up. I wasn't looking forward to doing the counter curse again.

It took up a lot of energy.

Tom gives me a look. "Your whole life isn't necessary but you still live it." He demands and I smack his shoulder.

"Hey! I'll have you know I'm a damn masterpiece. You are lucky to have me in your life." I snap. His eyes soften slightly but then we both jump back as a huge arse fire snake snaps at us.

"Accio." I snap and one of the sniper's guns smacks into my palm.

"OW! Hot! Hot! Hot!" I hiss, dropping it.

A shot rings out, almost shooting Tom in the leg.

"Masterpiece?" He scowls, angrily. "More like a god-damn mess."

"Hurry and put it out!!" I shriek, backing up beside him on the ledge of the balcony. I latch onto his arm with one hand and interlace our fingers with the other. "Do it!!"

"You do it. I can't be bothered."

"YOU CAST THE SPELL! I'm too weak to do it." I whine, moving closer to him. "Please. Please. Please!"

"No."

"Tom!!" I sit on the edge, gripping his arm. "What did you forget the spell or something?!"

He crosses his hands. "I did not forget. I am spectacular and have the best memory in the universe. I am-"

"You forgot didn't you?" I glare at him and then sigh. "Fine." I was grumbling cursing him under my breath. "But if I end up fainting after this you'd better catch me." I threaten.

"I'll just throw you over the balcony and be done with you."

"Ouch. That hurts you know."

"I could not care less."