Chapter Fifty-One: Killed Once More

- Man up princess

- Man up princess

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE❤️❤️❤️❤️~~~~~

~~~~~

I felt empty.

I couldn't move.

My hands were frozen in a gripped motion and I felt my whole body shake with a burning need to just cry.

I was numb inside. I couldn't feel anything and I had no idea why.

Tom sits beside me, his shoulder brushing mine as he watched me struggle not to cry.

"Did I make you feel like this before?" He asks, honestly confused.

I give him a hard look.

"I don't want to talk to you."

He stays silent surprisingly and just opts to stay beside me.

His closeness helped clear my head somewhat, but I was thoroughly traumatized. One of my friends had killed herself.

And the other had attempted to.

If only I could've spoken to her longer. Persuaded her to stop.... to live with me at Aberforth's.

The Christmas break had been inexplicably depressed.

There was a funeral. One in which none of Olive's family members attended.

And Myrtle was on suicide watch.

"Hey Val." Ariel crouches down beside me, eyes flickering over to Tom in distaste. "Do we have training today?" She asks softly.

I nod, looking up at her. "Yeah. Yeah you do." I sniff and wipe my nose with the back of my sleeve.

I get up and take a steadying breath.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should stay sitting."

"DON'T TELL HER WHAT TO DO!!! You cheated on her you backstabbing GREEN FROG!" Ariel snaps, grabbing my wrist protectively.