Chapter Fifty-Five: Lucy has a Meltdown

- I tried to scream

- I tried to scream.... but my head was underwater.
- Billie Eilish

So hi.

Do you remember me?

You know.... Valentine Dumbledore/Evans. The girl who timetraveled to save her family and ended up making World War III right before World War II ended.

I was having such an amazing day.

"So you're saying-" I look at Photia from my place in Hell. She'd teleported us after things had quieted down slightly and after Jung and his family were whirled away by medics to be checked up on. "-that I accidentally started a world war because I killed the dude that tricked Eve into eating the apple LANDING US HUMANS ON EARTH IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" I demand.

"The guys an egomaniac, he's a pessimist, he's sexist and A PERVERT from what I've heard!"

"He's not dead you idiot!!" Samir hisses and glares at me. "It's gonna take the thing a millennium to regenerate after that celestial shit you pulled... but he's not dead."

"Why was I able to do that though?" I whip around to glare at Photia.

"Only angelic magic and demonic magic combined can annihilate a demon." She explains, keen eyes on mine. "And you just made the first ever Hellbearer sword that has both powers and -if I'm not wrong- can easily slice through any demon, sending them back whence they came."

"So Val just became the most powerful entity in the universe?" Tom drawls. The bastard had just strolled into Hell like he was on vacation.

At this point... he honestly was.

"VALENTINE I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU!!!!!" Lucifer screeches. "You will be in pieces!!! I will hang you by your wrists and dangle YOU OVER AN ARMY OF KILLER WHALES!!!"

"Good god. Why is Lucifer upset? Isn't he the freaking devil?!" I snap, annoyed.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!!!! Just because I AM CHAINED UP DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T LAUNCH A BUNCH OF JIN AT YOU AND DOUSE YOU IN HELLFIRE!!"