Chapter Twenty Four: When Jin can Talk

Sometimes you just need to go off the grid and set your soul straight

"HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I shout waving my arms at the Jin that stood in front of me

"Hey?! CAN YOU HEAR ME YOU CHICKEN NUGGET!?"

"Valentine darling we have thirty minutes before your next duel. Angering the Level C fire breathing Jin is not. on. schedule." Jim snaps, tapping her watch impatiently.

"I want to see if it can talk to me!! I'm also really angry and need to kill something preferably someone not human."

"Let's kill a human." Tom drawls. He'd followed us outside the barrier and had summoned a freaking throne made of gold and was sitting on it one leg crossed over the other whilst reading a book.

"You see the resemblance right?" Jim had asked me looking disturbed.

I'd only nodded in response.

"No. No humans are to be harmed." Jim scowls. "Unfortunately." She mutters.

"HEY DOG BREATH!! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH!???"

I look at Jim confused. "Should I try french?"

"Yeah cause that's the problem here." She slaps her forehead in exasperation.

"DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH FIFTY- FIFTY?!"

"THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH AT ALL!!!"

"This will take a while. Her neurons stop functioning once in a while. You need to give the demon some time." Tom announces, flipping the page on his book.

"Well it's not like we're wasting anything by trying?!" I snap, annoyed. "Those things talked to me back inside the school."

"I heard it too Dumbledore, but these Jin are perhaps different."

"Hellllooooooo."

"Hi dude." I reply turning back around to look at Jim.

We look at each other for a second.