Chapter 8

As the first two students prepared themselves for the 50 meter dash Aizawa made his way over to Yuki who looked a bit confident about the running portion.

"Satori," Yuki snapped his head to Aizawa.

"Yes, sensei?"

"Nezu has me under strict orders to not expel you in particular."

"Wha- why...?" Yuki asked. His chest and shoulders feeling heavier.

"Because of your background I doubt you have much physical training am I correct?" Aizawa stated more than asked as he glanced over to the rest of the class stretching.

"I guess-"

"I'll be personally training you this year. Recovery girl might have mentioned something about not wanting to stay in hospitals all the time."

Yuki nodded, still confused as to why this wasn't discussed with him first.

"Don't expect for me to go easy on you just because you have a healing quirk."

"Yes, sir." nodding firmly Aizawa then walked back to focusing on the 50-meter dash.

At least I'll get some proper training.

Yuki frowned as he got into running position.

"Ready... Set... GO!"

Even if I don't get expelled

I still need to push to and past my limits!

"6.57"

"45kg huh?" Yuki internally cried as he looked at his grip strength.

"Wow! 540 kg? What are you a gorilla?!" someone across the room shouted.

Seriously!

Yuki sighed, silently hoping the training Aizawa would give him will improve his overall physicality.

Standing long jump could have been better

63 side steps

"Not too shabby," he muttered trying to control his breath.

Ball throw

"This is where I die..." Yuki whispered as he glared down at the ball in his hand.

"I don't have all day." Aizawa droned.

"Right." Yuki replied.

But what if-

Before the ball completely left his hand Yuki activated his quirk on a whim and sent the ball with a small breeze trailing behind it.

"Oh, it actually worked..." dumbstruck, everyone watched the ball fly before falling a little ways away.

"105.2"

Sighing in relief, Yuki walked back to the group a little bit more relaxed.

It was the green heads turn.

If Yuki didn't get dead last he knew it would be that poor boy.

"Why are you like this?" Yuki whispered to himself looking down at his hands.

"It doesn't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this." Iida spoke.

"Huh? Of course not. He's a quirkless small fry, you know." sparky boi spoke as if stating the obvious.

"Quirkless?! Are you not aware of what he did at the entrance exam?" Iida asked.

"It was really stupid on his part." Yuki spoke up, deciding to squat feeling tired.