Chapter 42: L-O-V-E or WWE

Happy PLL Day! I worked hard on this one and happen to like it so I wanted to upload as soon as possible.  This chapter is dedicated to Drea82581 for some nice criticism and character analysis on my last chapter.  You go girl.  This chapter's playlist is:

"From the Sky" Peter Bradley Adams
"Shake it Off" Florence and the Machine
"Tell me Something I Don't Know" Selena Gomez
"Miss Jackson" Panic! At the Disco
"Little White Lies" One Direction
"Latch" Discloser
"Addicted to Fireworks," Dillon Francis X Safra
"Girls Girls Boys" Panic! At the Disco
"Radioactive" Imagine Dragons
"King of Anything" Sara Bareilles

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alison's POV

It's been three weeks since anyone has seen Spencer.  After she disappeared from our sleepover, she went completely AWOL. 

"Should we be worried?" Aria asks as we are standing in front of our lockers before school.

"Yeah, I'm having flashbacks to your disappearance," Hanna says and gestures to me nervously.

"Should we call her parents and ask if they know?" I suggest as Aria shakes her head.

"I've already tried that, they won't tell me anything," she says and I frown worriedly.

"Guys relax, it's probably nothing.  She might just be on an extended college visit," Emily says and I frown at her indifference.

"She would have called us," Aria says.

"Maybe she's just busy," Emily says and takes my hand to walk to class.

"Aren't you the least bit worried?" I ask, as I pull at her hand to stop.

"No, not really," she says and tries to continue down the hallway.

"Why not?" I persist, trying to continue this interrogation.

"Why are you?" she asks and turns it on me. "Last time I checked y'all weren't baking each other cookies and braiding hair."

"WE have an understanding," I explain.  "We are too alike to ever be close but we get each other."

"Well whatever the case," she says softly, "Spencer's a big girl, she can take care of herself."

"Ok," I give up and she kisses my forehead before I let her drag me to class.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Emily's POV

WE were eating lunch when disaster struck.

Laughing and talking like usual, Hanna is telling us the story of how she ran into this hot bad boy at the mall.  When she gets to the part about discretely grabbing his bicep, we hear commotion in the hallway.

"Excuse me, sorry, excuse me," we hear a familiar voice say along with a lot of unhappy grumbling from being shoved out of the way.

"Is that-" Aria starts.

"No is can't be," Hanna denies.

"There's no way she didn't tell us," Alison fumes.

Sure enough, when the bodies part, Spencer is there.  She’s looking around confused until she catches sight of us and makes a beeline for out table.