New Story

Ok I have good news and bad news.  I'm gonna give you the bad news first, there's no sequel.  I know, I know I'm sorry but there's just not enough storyline left for a whole new book.  Good news is I'm writing a new story, which is why've I've written this A/N.  My dilema is that I don't know which idea I want to base my story on, so I'm going to pitch them to you.  Here they are:

Cheerleader x FIeld Goal Kicker:
        Rule breaker Emily Fields wanted everyone to take her seriously as a girl football palyer.  All American girl Alison Dilaurentis was doing everything she could to be perfect in societies standards, and including being a football cheerleader.  When these two girl's collide in their rival school's anual "Battle of the Boulevard" their worlds get shaken up.  Will they teach each other balance, or spin their lives completely out of control?

Bench Warmer x Star Player:
        When Alison first joins the basketball team, she sucks, but she has something which a lot of the other girls don't.  A love for the game.  Alison's determined drive draws star player Emily to want to help her.  When their training sessions get a little heated, will they back down or tackle the new challenge?

Boss x Employee:
        Emily Fields has anyone's dream job, working for world famous fasion designer Alison DIlaurentis as her assistant.  However when she can't get her sexy boss of her mind, she starts to have a problem.  Can Emily keep their relationship professional, or will she give into her deepest urges...and her deepest fears.

Sister's Girlfriend:
        Alison Dilaurentis has the perfect life.  She has great grades, great friends, and the best family a girl could ask for.  But when her sister Hanna gets a new girlfriend, everything starts to change.  Can Alison keep away from her sister's lover so she can keep her love, or will she get caught up in the romance?

Alright so those are my ideas.  Comment or message me your favorites, however it is ultimately my decision.  Have fun;)