Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to Ate Zey Menes na simula't sapul ay Galorian na. Ily.

Chapter 14

VICKY

We stayed here for 3 days already pero parang lalo kaming nag-eenjoy sa kanya-kanya naming company.

Pagkagising ko, lying in his arm, He whisper "Pack your things, we will go somewhere that is more overwhelming and we can spend the rest of our leave, peacefully."

He gives emphasis to the word our.

I smiled at him back and started packing my things.

After we prepared for ourselves, we aboard his car and he started the engine.

I don't have any idea where we were going. Overwhelming? Mas nakaka-enjoy? Whatever.

I decided to take a nap. Medyo matagal-tagal na rin ang biyahe kaya naisip kong matulog muna. But before I closed my eyes, he kissed me on my cheek.

"How dare you Arellano?" Bulalas ko.

"What? You're going to take a nap, right?" His signature devil smile was drawn again on his lips.

"And so?" pagtataray ko.

"I just want to give you a nap kiss." He is now casual.

"Where did you get that 'nap kiss' Aber?" I answered crossing my arms to one another.

"On my own thought. Wag ka na ngang masungit, di ako nakakapag-concentrate sa pagda-drive. Lalo ka kasing gumaganda kapag nagsusungit ka." His eyes are switching from me and the road.

"Kaya nga ako nagsusungit eh." I smirked at him.

"Aba! Aba! Pinuri lang minsan, inuulit-ulit na. Oy Binibining Victoria Marcial soon-to-be My Mrs. Arellano, joke po yun."

"Excuse me po Ginoong Gabriel Arellano hindi ako makakapayag na maging misis ng isang conceited na lalaki na akala mo kung sino magaling sa mundo. And for your information, my sarcasm sa sinabi ko."

He stopped the car sa tabi ng kalsada.

I remained silent after a few seconds.

"Wow! The Oscar Award for Best Dramatic Dialogue goes to ja-raaaan! Ms. Victoria Marcial." He said with actions.

"Stop it Arellano. You're acting like gay again." I hide my smile.

"Come again? If I am a gay, why you allowed me to kiss you?"

"I never allowed you. You are the one who kissed me 'forcibly'."

"I didn't force you. You respond because you want to."

My cheeks are getting hotter and hotter. Tama siya. I respond to all of his kisses. I can't resist. He shifted to his seat and moved closer to me until we face each other.

"No, I don't. I-i... I'm mental blocked that time."

"And what about the night when you kissed me?"

"I'm drunk. Okay?"

He moves closer and closer until I can feel the mint air coming from his breathe.

"Aminin mo na kasi that you liked it." He's teasing me now. I hate that tone.

It brings me electricity that chills my bones.

"No, I won't. I...I- It's not true." I'm stuttering.

I felt my cheeks are getting hotter and my face is getting red.

"Why are you blushing?"

"Pervert. Get away from me or I scream."

He doesn't listened.

"Ahhhh--." I scream.

But he cut it by pressing his lips into mine. I felt again the same feeling when he first kissed me. He press the button on the side of the passenger seat to push it down.

He is now on my top. I'm responding to his kisses. I clenched my arm on his neck massaging his hair.

"Ahh," I moan.

--

GABRIEL

Shit. She looks more beautiful now. I'm looking at her through the rearview mirror kanina. Even though she seemed boring on our trip she's still beautiful and hot.

I can't resist my feelings so I kissed her so hard before she make a noise.

Oh God! I love her lips very much. The shape of her face and body. They're complementing each other.

I strip her blouse and throw it at the back seat. I just want to see her naked but I can't so I wrap her with my arms caressing her back.

Her hands are encircled on my neck. We're responding to our kisses intensely. We are almost out of breathe.

--

VICKY

I'm surprised when he stripped my clothes. I'm expecting on the next move but he just hugged me.

Thanks God.

I'm not yet ready.

Our kisses went slow until his lips touching my cheeks and kisses me on my forehead. I hugged him. Our eyes staring at each other withouth any word to say.

"I love you," he said, still staring at my eyes with full of emotions.

I didn't say anything.

I just nod.

His eyes are still focused waiting for my answer.

(Edited)