Today is the day Becca

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, last night was the last time I will go to bed alone. The thought of finally having my mate by my side is making me the happiest I have ever been.

Even though I have only known River was my mate for a few days it has been hell not having him with me. The constant guilt knowing that I hurt him, with the rejection and with the bullying has eaten me alive. Thankfully my wolf and I are on the same page, get our mate back physically and work on his forgiveness later. The most important thing right now is to get River and his sister here safe  with me at the castle.

Throughout the morning I have received mind links from pack members that River appears to be injured, limping slightly around town. Just the thought of his dick of a dad gets my blood boiling. I decide to skip school today to sort out all of the technical aspects of tonight's events. Sam has been a godsend, it is almost like she was born to kidnap mates and mates siblings.

The plan for Hope is easy, we set up the time for River's meeting so that Hopes is already at her after school program which thankfully is at a royal wolf run ice skating rink. My dad the king will pick her up, one of our warriors mates is the teacher so she shouldn't cause any issues and then he will bring her to her new home. Easy as pie on the sister, absolute worst case my dad will have to use his alpha command on the teacher but seriously it won't come to that, no one would disobey the king for some rogue.

Step two may be a little more tricky. River is going to meet Gus at an abandoned house very close to our pack boarder, Sam has selected 10 of our most trusted and experienced warriors to assist if needed but I am hopeful that River will come on his own free will. Just in case he does not want to come along willingly Sam has sourced some high powered tranquilizers that will knock him out so he can be moved without hurting him.

Sam pulled me out of my thoughts by calling me over to her room.

I pop my head in to see what she is doing, "hey Sam what's up?"

Sam looks up at me grinning, "come over here and see what I got for you and that mate of yours".

As I approach her bed I see a ton of very kinky sex toys and I am shocked. "What is all this I laugh?"

"Don't laugh" Sam says, "this is going to help with the mating process if your mate is less than willing to participate", winking at me she says, "if you know what I mean".

I look at her wide eyed, "are you implying that I rape my mate?"

Sam smirks and explains, "listen if you want the mate pull to work you need to be fully mated, not just marked. I did a lot of research and everything here will be painless for him. Here" Sam says, "look at this restraint for his wrists and ankles, they are designed in a way so that no matter how hard he fights against them they won't hurt him".

I look over everything she has spread out and my eyes land on a ball gag, "and what is that for exactly?", I ask her raising my eyebrows.

"Well" Sam says, "if he tries to bite his lip, tongue, cheek whatever this will stop him from doing that".

I just look at her, "holy hell you have thought this through", I laugh nervously because I honestly don't know what to say. After thinking for a moment I ask the obvious question, "Sam If he really does not want this to happen he could just not, you know get hard?"

Sams laughter filled the room before she gets serious, "first Becca most men can't control it like that, second your mark is like built in viagra, lick the mark a few times tease it and bam he will be standing at attention even if he is thinking about his grandma the entire time. Third and only as a last resort I also got this" she said pulling out a syringe filled with a clear liquid.

"What the hell is that?" I ask her.

"It's basically liquid viagra, but like 20x's stronger, 2 ML's will keep him hard as a rock for 12 hours" she says winking.

"Wow" is all I can say, my best friend and beta has set up a full blown mate rape kit and rather than being horrified I am trying to fight off my arousal.

My wolf, who should be the logical one in this keeps sending me images of River tied to my bed naked. I shake my head, yell at my wolf to stop and ask Sam to make sure everything is set up in my room just in case it comes down to it.

The rational part of my brain is telling me that I don't want to  have to use it but the dirty side is hopeful I will.

"Welp" I say to Sam, "I am going to take a cold shower before we plan our next steps", laughing as I walk away.