How could he forget to tell me he found his mate? Hope

The initial fear I had from being kidnapped has diminished and now I am just excited.

When I first got here I was still very angry at the king for dragging me away, kicking and screaming, from the skating class so the queen came to speak to me.

I had just gotten settled in "my new room" (which is bigger than my entire house) when I heard a knock at the door.

When the queen first poked her head into my room I was taken back at how beautiful she was. The queen has light brown hair, kind brown eyes and a very maternal aura. She asked if she could come in, which I agreed and she came in and sat on my new bed.

Smiling warmly at me she began to explain what was going on. She told me that River is mated to her daughter Becca and because of that he and I are going to live in the castle from now on. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I was still skeptical, it seemed off that River would send someone to kidnap me rather than come himself, not to mention River said nothing to me at all about finding his mate.

The queen could tell I was not sure about all of this so she explained that River and Becca found out they were mates right after he dropped me off at my skate practice. She said that newly found mates have an uncontrollable urge to stay with one another in private for several days after finding each other. I tried asking why and she just laughed and said I will understand when I am older. After a few moments I put two and two together and after gagging decided to drop that line of questioning.

I still felt uneasy but the queen invited me to go hang out with my friends from school, who happen to be members of the royal pack and that made me feel much better. If I was a prisoner I would be locked in a cell not watching movies and having a sleep over.

I did notice the giant wolves that were following me around and when the queen came to check on my friends and I, I asked why they were following me. The queen explained that River is the future king so as his sister I am now a real princess so I need protection.

I am still shocked that I am a princess!! My friends and I are all super excited! I get whatever I want, including tons of new clothes and all kinds of toys!!

I was mad at River for a little bit but now I am just really happy for him, River deserves to be happy more than anyone else in the entire world and I am so glad he found a loving mate.

The queen has spent a ton of time with me, showing me what it would have been like to have a real mom. The king eventually came to see me, originally I was scared to death that he would hit me but after a while with him I started to feel safe.

The royal pack seems really nice, the king and queen told me that as the princess I am also a member of the pack now and at some party on Saturday they are going to welcome me officially. The king explained that on Saturday they are throwing a party to introduce River as the new king and me as the new princess. In order to join the pack officially River and I will have to do some ceremony, cutting our palms and joining our blood with the kings but he said the cut would only hurt for a moment. The queen had hundreds of dresses brought to my room and she helped me to pick out the most amazing dress to wear at the party.

I won't lie, the idea of being part of a pack is really exciting. The king also told me that I was safe and never had to worry about my dad ever again. He told me that my father has been arrested for hurting River and that I will never have to see him again. I can't help but smile, I finally feel like we are safe.

Even if my dad manages to escape, these bodyguards will keep me safe. I have gotten to know all 4 of the guards that follow me around and they are so nice, especially Garret.

I really feel like a princess and everything is almost perfect, I just miss River and hope he comes to see me soon. I guess no matter what I will see him on Saturday for the party! I can't wait to see him and show him my real princess dress and little crown the queen gave me.