Its not like he will remember anyway Becca

Sitting in my office with Sam I can't help but feel the weight of the current situation with River. I know that removing his memories is bad, but what else can I do. I need him with me and happy not scared to death of me.

I sigh thinking back to the short time we had together when things were getting better. Hopes birthday was one of the best days of my life, River and I we're finally starting to bond like real mates.

If that bitch had not kidnapped him we would be happy now, no more hesitation in our relationship....no fear. I really hate that bitch for what she made me do.

I look over to Sam, "how are things looking?", I ask in a sad voice.

Sam gives me a small smile, "everything is coming along well, the witch will have everything she needs in about a week and the attack on the rogue queen is scheduled for 8 days from now".

I nod slowly, I am not planning on joining them in the attack unfortunately as I need to be here with River.

"I trust you Sam", I say with confidence, "I know you will make the kingdom proud".

Sam smiles brightly, "oh trust me Bec, that woman will die, I won't fail again", Sam says with fire in her eyes.

I rub my face with both hands, "I am going to have dinner with him tonight" I say quietly, "I really hope it goes well..."

Sam walks over to me and gives me a big hug, "don't worry Bec, even if it goes bad it's not like he will remember" she says partially joking.

I can't help but giggle a little, "we are both going to hell", I say while laughing.

Sam smirks, "we might be going to hell but we will sure be having fun on the way", she says while winking.

I smile and shake my head, "you really are my spirit animal you know that?"

Sam laughs again, "trust me I know", she says with a smirk. "Soooo" Sam begins, "have you thought about what you are going to do in the few days you have free of consequences with that handsome mate of yours?"

I look at her shocked, "umm no..... I did not even think about that" I say as the realization hits me. "I have been so caught up in making this better it never really dawned on me that I basically have a get out of jail free card for a week", I say while blush covers my cheeks.

Sam looks at me and raises both eyebrows over and over letting me know what she thinks I should do. I can't help but smirk at how dirty this girls mind is but in all honestly it has the wheels in my head spinning now.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?", I ask slightly hesitant.

Sam looks at me wide eyed, "are you fucking kidding me Bec?" she says in shock, "this could be your last chance for a while, remember after the spell you have to be on your best behavior. Goddess it could take him months to fully accept you", she says in a slightly exasperated tone. "Are you really considering blowing this chance to be with him, do you think your wolf will remain in control?", she asks with a duh look on her face.

I take a deep breath, "I guess I did not even think about it...I will talk to my wolf and consider it I guess" I say still slightly unsure. I don't want to hurt him but again it's not like he will remember.... damn I am just so unsure.

"What do you think?" I ask my wolf. My mind fills with images of River and I in bed, the amazing feeling of being with my mate again after such a long time.

I shake my head and grin, "she agrees with you" I say looking over to Sam.

Sam smiles wide before standing and making her way to the door.

"What are you doing," I ask Sam confused at her abrupt departure

"I am getting your supplies for after dinner", Sam says as she winks and makes her way out of my office.

I close my eyes tight while putting my forehead on my desk, "are we really going to do this again?" I say out loud to no one.

"Hell YES", was the quick, short reply I got from my wolf.

I take a moment to reflect on my decision before heading to my office bathroom to shower and get ready for my date with River....it will be okay, I say to myself, he won't remember anyway right?