Six

Seonghwa's POV

Seonghwa sat in his seat impatiently, checking his watch every 2 minutes. He had been due a meeting with an ally's son almost 15 minutes ago. He was a busy man, he didn't have time to wait around. But this was an important matter, most would say he was desperate. Hence why, he was jogging his leg up and down and kept watching the time.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, Hongjoong, Seonghwa's right hand man, attended to the door. As he opened it, Seonghwa sank into the sofa out of distress. A security guard entered the room and bowed his head in respect. "What do you want, Po?" Seonghwa asked, his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry sir, but there has been an accident by the bar." The guard said. "It appears that a woman has stabbed someone in their shoulder."

"Who is this woman?"

"I don't know, she was last seen entering the women's bathroom."

"Find her, and bring her to me" Seonghwa ordered. "And get someone to find Lorenzo Moretti, he will regret keeping me waiting."

"I'm afraid he was seen following the woman into the toilets." Po stated.

'Shit!' He thought. Seonghwa knew Lorenzo's reputation, meaning he knew how he treated women. Almost everyone knew Seonghwa's name and his work, they all assumed that he was a careless sociopath but he wasn't. He still had feelings, he still cared for people and he was generous to those in need. Fair enough, he had done bad things and continued to do so. Nobody understood his job and Seonghwa only punished the ones that deserved it.

Although he was merciless, he had honour and was certainly not going to let this woman get assaulted despite stabbing someone. He was also curious about the strange woman, it wasn't everyday that someone resulted to violence in his club. "Go! Jongho go with him, make sure there is no trouble and bring them both to me."Seonghwa ordered.

He returned to his seat and took a sip of his drink and watched as his men rushed out the door. "Do you know this woman, Hyung?" Hongjoong asked.

"I'm just as clueless as you." He sighed.

"Do you think she will be a problem?" Mingi questioned.

Seonghwa shrugged. "I don't know, but we must remain cautious just in case. If she managed to get through security armed then she must be dangerous."

"Lorenzo must know her, it can't be a coincidence that he followed her." Hongjoong stated.

"I think you're right." Seonghwa replied and resumed running different possibilities and scenarios in his head.

Soon after, his thoughts were whisked away by the slam of a door. He stayed seated without moving a muscle. In came Jongho who had his arm around the neck of a woman, within seconds she flipped him over her shoulder and held her door to his throat. It took him a sweet minute to realise that there was a small blade sticking out of her heel.