#11 - Puns (Emma Magorobi & Chihiro Fujisaki)

Characters: Chihiro Fujisaki, Emma Magorobi

Pairing: Chihiro Fujisaki & Emma Magorobi (author admits that they picked this out of a generator)

Time Period: Ultimate Talent Development Plan

Prompt: Telling them a dumb joke just to see their smile.

PLEASE NOTE: Chihiro has he/him pronouns in this. Just letting you know!

***

Emma looked over Chihiro's shoulder. He seemed really tired, yet he concentrated on his work as he continued typing on his laptop. "Hey Chihiro, maybe you should take a break?" She suggested.

He sighed before quickly saving his work and closing his laptop. "You're right. I probably should." He agreed.

Emma noticed that he was unhappy about something. Was his program not working? Was he upset that he had to stop? No matter the reason, Emma just wanted him to smile again. "Hey Chihiro." She said.

"Hm?" He looked over at her.

"If they call bees in Canada honeybees, then what are bees in America called?" She asked.

He gave her a confused look. "Um, I don't know. What are they called?"

"They're called USBs!" She joked. She was pleased to see Chihiro begin to laugh at her joke. "Hold on, I've got another one! Why was the Mac user's house always dark?"

"W-Why?" Chihiro giggled.

"Because he doesn't have any Windows!" She finished. When Chihiro began laughing more, she considered her mission a success.

***

Art credit: once again, the author couldn't find anything, but can we just appreciate the promo art for Emma? Hell yea, queen!