#37 - Quiet (Sonia Nevermind x Gundham Tanaka x Kazuichi Soda)

Characters: Sonia Nevermind, Gundham Tanaka, Kazuichi Soda

Pairing: Sonia Nevermind x Gundham Tanaka x Kazuichi Soda

Time Period: Post-Danganronpa 2, Pre-Danganronpa 2.5

Prompt: Making sure to be quiet while they're taking a nap.

SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA 2 CHAPTER 6!

***

Sonia came back to her cottage disappointed. Nagito still hadn't worn up, so no further actions by the former Remnants of Despair could be taken. Besides him, everyone else was awake and aware, remembering their actions both as Ultimate Despairs and in the Neo World Program.

When Sonia looked over at her couch, she was met with an adorable sight. Kazuichi and Gundham were lying upon it, the mechanic snuggled up to the breeder. Kazuichi's head was resting on Gundham's upper arm and he had tightly wrapped his arms around his torso. Gundham had his arms outstretched around Kazuichi, one arm was being used as a pillow and the other was loosely draped over the mechanic's shoulders. Finally, their legs were entangled with each other's.

Sonia internally squealed from the sight. It was rare for the breeder and the mechanic to stop bickering and get along while she wasn't there, so moments like this were quite precious. She smiled happily while gazing at her boyfriends, deciding not to get them up for now.

She turned around and quietly opened the door to go outside and let them rest. As she exited, she made sure not to let the door slam and startle her lovers. Maybe Akane had some free time on her hands instead.

***

Art credit: ericacearborea