#24 - Seaside (Marin Mizuta x Nico Himuro)

Characters: Marin Mizuta, Nico Himuro

Pairing: Marin Mizuta x Nico Himuro

Time Period: Ultimate Talent Development Plan

Prompt: Tracing your names together in the sand.

***

"Come on, Nico! Big Sis wants to build a sandcastle with you!" Marin excitedly bounced on the spot beside her girlfriend.

"But Nico is putting sunscreen on. She doesn't want to burn her skin." The poet explained. Marin huffed and decided to look over at the blank sand.

"Hm... How about...?" Marin began tracing letters in the sand, her body blocking her activity from Nico's view.

Once her sunscreen was on, Nico decided to peer over the forecaster's shoulder. "What are you doing?" She looked at it a bit longer than she should have before she realized with an "Oh."

Marin had put their names in the sand, the words 'Marin + Nico' inside a heart. When she turned to face Nico, the poet's face had gone a bright shade of pink.

"Hawa hawa? Do you have a sunburn already?" Marin teased, knowing full well the answer to that.

"L-Let's go build a sandcastle." With that, the blushing poet grabbed Marin's hand and dragged her to a place close to the waves to they could build their sandcastle. Marin laughed joyfully, happy to be spending time with her beloved Nico.

***

Art credit: 333KanochiSause on deviantart