48 - Coffee (Kanade Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue)

Characters: Kanade Otonokoji, Iroha Nijiue

Pairing: Kanade Otonokoji x Iroha Nijiue

Time Period: Super Danganronpa Another 2, Chapter 3 AU

Prompt: Getting them a coffee just the way they like it.

SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 3 OF SDRA2!

***

"Hey, Iroha?" Kanade asked, walking up beside the depressed painter. "I fixed your coffee for you."

"Um, thank you, but..." Iroha awkwardly looked up at her. "...I don't like coffee."

"I know that. You told me, remember?" Kanade placed the cup in front of her. "As I said, I fixed it for you!"

Iroha looked at the cup in confusion. "You 'fixed' it? What do you mean?"

"You don't like coffee because it's too bitter, right?" The guitarist place her hands on Iroha's shoulders. "I put a bunch of milk and sugar in it for you!"

"Eh?" Iroha picked the cup up and took a sip. To her delight, the coffee was a bit bearable now. "Oh! It's sweet now! Thank you, Kanade!" She cheered.

Kanade smiled, perhaps a bit too much. "No problem!" She purred.

Iroha stopped drinking and looked up at her. "It's not that I don't like this, but...why did you sweeten my coffee?" She asked.

"Oh, I saw how sad you looked when you saw that motive video, so I just wanted to make you feel a bit better!" The guitarist leaned closer to Iroha and nuzzled her beret while the painter giggled.

"O-Oh, thanks! I wish I could do something for you in return..." The painter mused.

Kanade then left the dining hall by herself. "Don't worry, Iroha." She smiled wickedly to herself. "You already have."

***

Art credit: RushKat_730 on twitter